Johnny Russell

Ramchope

In my opinion that smells like bullshit bris. U complain continually about "what we are" which seems to be not good enough on every level according to u. So I'll go with my way of supporting derby which is loving every minute of it. From seeing the maxwell colapse to stomping my feet at the BBG to the stick I get from everyone. Watching pride park grow, seeing stimac, eranio, asanovic et al to being excited by johnny Russell signing and enjoying the bat **** crazy thread that his signing has produced. I have infected more people to be bigger fans of derby than u could ever be. Ur negative always about the rams, not objective, negative! Ur no fan in my eyes.

WE ARE DERBY! SUPER DERBY, SUPER RAMS!

JOHNNY RUSSELL IS A RAM WHO THE F*CK ARE BARCA! 7-0! 7-0! 7-0!

ooooh errr well you told me..

You're a rubbish fan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this song. We're so short of orignial songs. Half of the songs sang in the championship are sang by other championship teams.

Definitely one to steal off Dundee Utd!

Think we should change "run down the wing for me" to "please score a goal for me" and we have a winner!

If he signs...

Love this song. We're so short of orignial songs. Half of the songs sang in the championship are sang by other championship teams.

Think we should change "run down the wing for me" to "please score a goal for me" and we have a winner!

If he signs...

Derby fans don't sing remember.

Well that's good of you to admit..

Now you can retract you're statement..

Just edit it to something like 'Bris has superior football knowledge than me' and it will look respectable.

Bris has a superior sense of his own football knoowledge

If he signs...

"http://lotrolibrary.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/facepalm_picard_riker" alt="facepalm_picard_riker">

I still class it as original as they cant really sing it anymore!

Definitely a bit of a facepalm moment though.

I do actually like the "wonderward" song we sing because its actually something different

I know what you were getting at and agrre with you, but it was just the way you worded it  :p

If he signs...

Maybe 'scoring goals for Derby' might be better

The duh duh    duh duh duh after the lyrics would sound pretty good after the lyrics

Archived