Lance Armstrong

Day

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may have never tested positive, but that doesn't me he wasn't using drugs. There's a theory that the 'anti-cancer' drugs masked the real stuff. The 'bent' part of the pharmaceutical industry spends half its time devising masking drugs.

I'm not sure he ever had cancer........ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Even if he did do it, i can't see him admitting it. He's going to stick to his story, deny all knowledge and play the 'i'm the victim' card, bet ya.

I know what's going top happen..

He's going to confess to using a substance that helps recovers not the actual performance, and that the pills aren't illegal and have never been known to enhance performances..

He's going to say that cycling is one of the most difficult sports and recovery time is so important and that they need abit of medical/scientific help to prevent illnesses or burn outs etc..

He'll play the innocent card and they'll lap it up..

If he's not taken an illegal drug I don't really know what they can do about it.. Whether it helps his performances or not, taking a non illegal drug is the same as a footballer using powerade or specially designed football boots to give them a better outcome.. Or for recovery using those milkshakes to enhance muscle strength and protection..

I know what's going top happen..

He's going to confess to using a substance that helps recovers not the actual performance, and that the pills aren't illegal and have never been known to enhance performances..

He's going to say that cycling is one of the most difficult sports and recovery time is so important and that they need abit of medical/scientific help to prevent illnesses or burn outs etc..

He'll play the innocent card and they'll lap it up..

If he's not taken an illegal drug I don't really know what they can do about it.. Whether it helps his performances or not, taking a non illegal drug is the same as a footballer using powerade or specially designed football boots to give them a better outcome.. Or for recovery using those milkshakes to enhance muscle strength and protection..

The whole point of it was that it was illegal surely, if it was legal drugs why the need to hide from testers etc,

Either he will deny it OR a massive conspiracy will come out he will say the authorities knew as did most of my sponsers but they turned a blind eye because I was a winner blah blah blah he will pass the book on that way

Archived