John Brayford

t'oldu

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just want to hand over £2 mil eh? Nice...

Seriously though, I doubt we'd let him go for that low. Good age, one of our best players and limited time to bring in a proper replacement. Surely we'd want at least...

...a billion...

This could be old news.

Clough said there were some interst in him over the summer.

Clough also said Brayford is one of the "untouchables" , who he isnt considering selling, and who he wants to see here for many years to come.

Shackell on the other hand .......

I could see us letting JB go if it was to further his career AND the money was right. I don't think O'Connor is the type of player to be kept on the bench.

I could only see us letting him go to the premier league though and honestly I could only see him leaving us to go up a level, I can't see why he would leave Derby and NC to go to Wolves.

I don't think Wolves will be top 6 this season, it looked to me as though the new manager and Terry O'Connor weren't agreeing too much at the weekend and I'm making a ridiculously knee jerk reaction based on the 15 minutes substitue appearance, he can't judge a centre forward either!!

A 2m offer from Stoke might tip things differently.

He's not been good since his first season. Needs to get his finger out. Lucky hes a fan favourite and not had the Gareth Roberts treatment. Took Roberts an entire season of 7/10+ performances to prove he's good enough

He's not been good since his first season. Needs to get his finger out. Lucky hes a fan favourite and not had the Gareth Roberts treatment. Took Roberts an entire season of 7/10+ performances to prove he's good enough

perhaps the injury did more damage than we thought.

agree about roberts - had a decent game sat too

(and tues)

It's never helped Gareth Roberts that he looks more like your awkward Uncle who never married than a professional footballer.

Just like Buxton, and Tito Villa on the other side of the coin - most football fans' opinions are based on perceptions.

I could see us letting JB go if it was to further his career AND the money was right. I don't think O'Connor is the type of player to be kept on the bench.

I could only see us letting him go to the premier league though and honestly I could only see him leaving us to go up a level, I can't see why he would leave Derby and NC to go to Wolves.

I don't think Wolves will be top 6 this season, it looked to me as though the new manager and Terry O'Connor weren't agreeing too much at the weekend and I'm making a ridiculously knee jerk reaction based on the 15 minutes substitue appearance, he can't judge a centre forward either!!

I'm sure I saw this game to everyone else.. But I only saw the second half and I thought Leeds were rubbish and Wolves were quite good.. Their build up play, movement and the way they easily got the ball into wide areas was actually quite impressive.. Much more impressive than anything Mick McCarthy served up..

Although they could have been rubbsih in the first half.. Better delivery and Wolves could have scored 2 or 3 in that second half..

As for Brayford.. $2mill is good money for a fullback who is replacable.. Brayford suits a team that pushes fullbacks right up or doesn't have a winger infront of him to block his path.. Ever since NC favoured 4-4-2 his performances have been average.. I'll always remember last season him being completely lost against Coventry because he had no room to work with given Croft was hogging the whole of the right hand side of the pitch and doing bugger all

I'm sure I saw this game to everyone else.. But I only saw the second half and I thought Leeds were rubbish and Wolves were quite good.. Their build up play, movement and the way they easily got the ball into wide areas was actually quite impressive.. Much more impressive than anything Mick McCarthy served up..

Although they could have been rubbsih in the first half.. Better delivery and Wolves could have scored 2 or 3 in that second half..

As for Brayford.. $2mill is good money for a fullback who is replacable.. Brayford suits a team that pushes fullbacks right up or doesn't have a winger infront of him to block his path.. Ever since NC favoured 4-4-2 his performances have been average.. I'll always remember last season him being completely lost against Coventry because he had no room to work with given Croft was hogging the whole of the right hand side of the pitch and doing bugger all

I didn't think either side were much cop to be honest Bris. I was more referring to the way Connor was talking to him about making a change and the look on his face when the new fella ignored him. Plus Connor getting it totally wrong when shouting instructions to the players.

"Too Early"

My arse too early. It was a peach of a ball.

I think Connor might rock the boat a bit this season and one of them will need to leave before they pick up.

Archived