Where are they now?

Albert

Anybody heard anything about players who have left us in recent years. For an opening post, who remembers our first signing on our way back down, Ruben Zadkovich. Rather than a long boring story about him now being the Newcastle United Jets' number 10, linking with the likes of Francis Jeffers and Michael Bridges, here is a video made by his adoring fans:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likes a shot doesn't he!? Just one question- who is lefty?

No idea, I have no idea who made it either.

Anyhow, he seems to have picked up this tendency to shoot since coming back to Australia from Derby. Not sure why, he did score one good goal I can remember, but he does this often.

Stefanio Eranio is AC Milan youth coach if we didn't have Clough and i had to make the decision i would pick him

..?

Speaking of managers though, if Nigel left today for some reason or another, my first pick for a new manager would be Ange Postecoglou. A youngish manager from Australia. He likes to play the ball on the ground, he's good with his player, a good man man manager and motivator, knows how to set up a side and most of all gets sides winning. The issue with him is that he had been known to take a while to get his sides going, and in the Championship you can't take a poor season. But yeah, he'd certainly be my first choice if Nigel left.

..?

Speaking of managers though, if Nigel left today for some reason or another, my first pick for a new manager would be Ange Postecoglou. A youngish manager from Australia. He likes to play the ball on the ground, he's good with his player, a good man man manager and motivator, knows how to set up a side and most of all gets sides winning. The issue with him is that he had been known to take a while to get his sides going, and in the Championship you can't take a poor season. But yeah, he'd certainly be my first choice if Nigel left.

Unless your name is Clough 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (thank god he is being given time)

Anyone rember Avi Nimni we had on loan in 99-2000 season? Looks like he has done well for himself.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Nimni

Avi Nimni (born 26 April 1972) is Maccabi Tel Aviv's highest ever scorer and is regarded as one of Maccabi Tel Aviv's greatest players ever. Until 2006, he served as the captain of the Israeli national football team. His number eight (8) shirt has become so symbolic (despite him wearing the number sixteen as a youth, because Uri Malmilian wore the number 8) that the club has retired the number at the end of his active football.[1]

Archived