The big screen

davenportram

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just frustrated that they didn't put it where the old one was. That way 95% of the ground can see it. Where it is the majority of the North Stand can't see it/see only a tiny corner of it.
they have put where the old one was, its not the best pic put you can see where the old one was placed.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j191/tippy1884/1D6B277D-B633-4F0D-ADB0-DBE9434B6F55-11294-00000E768169387F

Yep

When I was at pp on Monday getting the cup tickets there were guys measuring up the north stand and pacing out where (I assume) the big screens are going to be on the outside. The words "they're massive" were uttered.

Whilst I'm not a fan of advertising on the ground I do wonder how much companies pay for the displays and if using a big screen means that their could be 24 5 minute adds an hour on the outside of the ground how much money it will generate.

A gripe I had with the old screen is it never went past 45/90 so you never knew how much time added was played.. (pedantice I know)

Has this changed?

I'm not sure if they are allowed to - protecting referee's discretion to play until their favourite team gets a goal (or penalty) in the 2nd minute of time added to added time.

Yep

When I was at pp on Monday getting the cup tickets there were guys measuring up the north stand and pacing out where (I assume) the big screens are going to be on the outside. The words "they're massive" were uttered.

Whilst I'm not a fan of advertising on the ground I do wonder how much companies pay for the displays and if using a big screen means that their could be 24 5 minute adds an hour on the outside of the ground how much money it will generate.

You cab only get 12 5 minute adds in an hour.

It very good but seemed to be stuck on the same channel.

They were showing junior bake off on cbbc and i was gutted they didnt show at least a bit

Archived