Is Mr Nigel Clough tactically good enough at this level and should he go?

Davey B

Clough subs cost us the game today but we had a few players missing ward, hendrick that doesn't mean he should get the sack if ten games in we're bottom with -45 goal difference then yeah he can feck off all managers make mistakes and today cough made three

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we over react to this RESULT then I would be disappointed, the PERFORMANCE was very good, anyone know the stats for the time while we had our first choice back 4 on the pitch, if they had more than 4 chances.. I would be very shocked, we on the other hand created a chance every 3 minutes, played confidently and with high speed - if we go back to 'safe' mode then I'll be peeved just because a few fans that couldn't be arsed to go to the game thought they could make it up in their head and argue an invalid point!

The subs might not have cost us, but when he made changes, they scored.

Tom Naylor got turned over at Left back. As he's not a Left back.

Mason Bennett, not ready yet imo. (Will be though)

Ben Davies, good when the team plays well, the worst when the team plays bad.

(I only listened to it mind)

It's on football league app only thing that works onnit now since web change. Basically said we should of been clear told them at half-time in good position just see it out then within 5 mins give goal away then get back lead says Theo peno miss had it of gone in games finished but he never scored 30 sec later they score games changed in hindsight shouldn't of to Hughes of but he had thigh niggle with Saturday in mind took him off interviewer mentions Jacobs 4 assists clough said he but can play better was poor of the Ball just like the front two not pressing enough and that too much extra time and wednesday will love the fact we had to play extra time and lose but some how we need to shake it off and concentrate on Wednesday even though it will haunt for years to come

The subs might not have cost us, but when he made changes, they scored.

Tom Naylor got turned over at Left back. As he's not a Left back.

Mason Bennett, not ready yet imo. (Will be though)

Ben Davies, good when the team plays well, the worst when the team plays bad.

(I only listened to it mind)

That's about right (I watched it) but bavies was cr@p

It's on football league app only thing that works onnit now since web change. Basically said we should of been clear told them at half-time in good position just see it out then within 5 mins give goal away then get back lead says Theo peno miss had it of gone in games finished but he never scored 30 sec later they score games changed in hindsight shouldn't of to Hughes of but he had thigh niggle with Saturday in mind took him off interviewer mentions Jacobs 4 assists clough said he but can play better was poor of the Ball just like the front two not pressing enough and that too much extra time and wednesday will love the fact we had to play extra time and lose but some how we need to shake it off and concentrate on Wednesday even though it will haunt for years to come

So he didn't blame players specifically, just mentioned that three of them could have pressed more off the ball and said he shouldn't have taken Hughes off. Ah well wonder what we can knock him for now?

I cannot see how Clough can continue. He is 3 years into a 5 year plan and all we have seen is good players leave the club, and the majority of replacements are nowhere near as good. Tonight showed that Nigel isn't up to the job.

You think Galinski, our 8th best centre back should be in the team, your opinion is as usual laughable.

Should he have taken off the central midfield, especially given our best covering midfielder wasnt playing tonight (hendrick).

Clough will go mad at his players, but he made a massive mistake himself tonight.

Alf Ramsey

Should he have taken off the central midfield, especially given our best covering midfielder wasnt playing tonight (hendrick).

Clough will go mad at his players, but he made a massive mistake himself tonight.

Well the interview that's been quoted on here kind if makes this post irrelevant as he didn't go mad at his players,

And Hughes performance for me means Hendrick will have to work for his place

Archived