Owners !!

observer

Honesty would be appreciated out of these three options what you would prefer as owners of the club

A)Current Owners like GSE, seem to be working to a long term plan slow and steady.

b )As above with a local businessman, ie Gadsby although unsure if he would fund the losses to the extent of current owners.

c) russian roulette of a rich foreign investor some times it pays off and they seem genuine, others not so much....

Purely from a fans point of few is it better the devil you know or go for shotgun glory!!

Personally I like the idea of it being local, its a local club and more should be done to support the community in its entirety,

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, the current owners are perfect would love to see them invest more in the first team but in every other aspect, including bringing in the community and working with the community is top notch. I am dreading who they get when Glick leaves, just hope we can fill his position with someone as good.

It's a very good question.

The reality is that how would we be feeling right now if we were in Leicester's position? They have foreign owner who have sunk millions into the team and STILL didn't get promoted.

Every Leicester fan I know is terrified of the coming season – they are favourites for automatic promotion and they have no confidence that their team is at all balanced or harmonious. Their manager hung on by the skin of his teeth at the end of last season as he actually ended up with a worse record than Sven! Anything other than a flying start will see them crumble. They are all (begrudgingly but forced to admit) very jealous of the stability we have at Derby

It's easy for us to say we wish the board would invest more money – but that would ust bring a whole new set of problems/things to moan about.

To be honest, the current owners are perfect would love to see them invest more in the first team but in every other aspect, including bringing in the community and working with the community is top notch. I am dreading who they get when Glick leaves, just hope we can fill his position with someone as good.

You can not be serious, this is a wind up surely, either that or you should stop drinking the Uzbekistan lager.

It took a while for the Americans to realise it's all about the team, not the matchday experience for us - just want them to realise a bit of money in the right places helps sometimes.

A)Current Owners like GSE, seem to be working to a long term plan slow and steady.

c) russian roulette of a rich foreign investor some times it pays off and they seem genuine, others not so much....

Bit of algerbra for you :-

C - (X) = A

X = Investment :-)

We have been fed "jam tomorrow" for to long now, I want us to be playing the big boy's and holding our own so it's a owner who has more money than sence for me. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

By holding our own do you mean lose more money?????? and put the club in further long term jeopardy

Honesty would be appreciated out of these three options what you would prefer as owners of the club

b )As above with a local businessman, ie Gadsby although unsure if he would fund the losses to the extent of current owners.

Purely from a fans point of few is it better the devil you know or go for shotgun glory!!

Personally I like the idea of it being local, its a local club and more should be done to support the community in its entirety,

Owners and shotgun in the same post? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived