Will Clough go to Forest? Do you want to see him go?

Davey B

A bit of speculation about Nigel been wanted by Forest's new owners. Not sure how true it is but there are articles on the net, and some suggest that Forest have enquired about how much compensation Derby would want if he were to leave.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of speculation about Nigel been wanted by Forest's new owners. Not sure how true it is but there are articles on the net, and some suggest that Forest have enquired about how much compensation Derby would want if he were to leave.

Not sure if you're implying that you believe this new. But we figured last time that Clough couldn't go to another club because of his lack of the required qualifications. It's not going to happen. Clough doesn't want it to happen. I personally don't want it to happen. Why would Forest go for Clough anyway?

A - He dislikes them for how they treated his Dad

B - He can't go to another club due to his lack of coaching badges

C - The rumour seems to evolved, chinese whispers style, from Nigel Gemson commenting that the job should go to someone with a Red Dog scumbags connection. For example our illustrious leader.

As for would I like him to go? Anybody but the Tree Hugging Gumps & Leeds.

Assume its meant by 'when' they go up to the Prem 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

How can clough manage derby but not Forest then? What is the rules with the coaching badges?

He was already with us I think when the rules were changed? Meaning he could stay with us but can't go to a new one? I think that's how it worked out anyroad.

He ain't got the qualifications to go.

He is never linked with a move away anyways, suggesting no one is interested in taking him from us.

Not sure he would go even if he had the choice.

Personally I would not be bothered if he left. He's not a manager I rate or particulaly like. However I would be concerned by who GSE would get in to replace him.

He ain't got the qualifications to go.

He is never linked with a move away anyways, suggesting no one is interested in taking him from us.

Not sure he would go even if he had the choice.

Personally I would not be bothered if he left. He's not a manager I rate or particulaly like. However I would be concerned by who GSE would get in to replace him.

or.. intrigued..

Archived