Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

I agree

There are many posters on here that carry information not told in the media, granted some may turn out not be true or at least not happen but they contribute in a good way for all Derby fans wanting to know.

You won't get the puns to stop because if you look at the posters its the people running and policing the forum that like them. I found the best way to use this site unfortunately is to ignore most of the things they say. Not all of the mods but taking my Rams Player thread for example all the 'Members' posts were on topic until Boycie went off topic and all the mods posts were 'Undisclosed' ' Barker type fee' and ' Crosby?'.

This forum is the wrong way round it should be the members spamming jokes and the mods complaining 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

EXCUSE ME. I'M A MEMBER AND I NEVER SAY ANYTHING SERIOUS. AT ALL.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kind of striker we should be looking at if this isn't going to happen.

Don't agree, he's another small-ish pacy player in the same mold as Robinson, Tyson, Ward etc. We aren't going to play with two out and out pacy strikers, so if we did get Baldock he'd be a Theo replacement and while he may (possibly) be better than Theo, we'd still be needing a different type of striker to play alongside him.

i hope to cod we dont get him, his scoring record cant be the thing baiting us in. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Also, If all been looking at twitter we've been linked with Shane Ferguson in a loan deal

@Footychats Shane Ferguson could be set for a loan move to a championship side. Derby County could be the possible destination.

i hope to cod we dont get him, his scoring record cant be the thing baiting us in. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Also, If all been looking at twitter we've been linked with Shane Ferguson in a loan deal

@Footychats Shane Ferguson could be set for a loan move to a championship side. Derby County could be the possible destination.

Down with this sort of thing!

Who tf is he

I agree that the tendency for puns has increased and is extremely irritating. If I see a load on a thread about a player, I tend to just go to a different Website to read what is happening rather than work my way through them.

But this isn't my forum, it is the mods and all the users and I pay nothing for it so I can't complain really. It's a public forum and people can say what they want subject to mods rules and mods seem to like puns

I agree that the tendency for puns has increased and is extremely irritating. If I see a load on a thread about a player, I tend to just go to a different Website to read what is happening rather than work my way through them.

But this isn't my forum, it is the mods and all the users and I pay nothing for it so I can't complain really. It's a public forum and people can say what they want subject to mods rules and mods seem to like puns

It's all very sad amd immature, though if I had the oppor-tuna-ty to join the fun I would (we had that one?)

Archived