10 worst decisions by DCFC

Stimacked

I'm not saying it wasn't an awful decision, I just wasn't clear on if derby really had a choice to accept them or not.

Always have a choice, we should have gone into full administration and not let some dodgy gits take the assets for £3.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Warren Barton

2. Warren Barton

3. Warren Barton

4. Darryl Anthony Powell

5. Darryl Anthony Powell

6. Darryl Anthony Powell

7. Darryl Anthony Powell

8. Robbie Savage

9. Robbie Savage

10. Robbie Savage

Warren Barton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Barton

Barton made his debut for England in the infamous February 1995 friendly away match against the Republic of Ireland (where he infamously blessed himself at the end of the Irish anthem),which was abandoned after only 27 minutes because of rioting extreme-right English fans.Later that year, he earned his second and third against Sweden and Brazil respectively. In the latter, which proved to be his last international match, he was only a very late substitute coming on for John Scales.

Darryl Anthony Powell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darryl_Powell

And Darryl made the England National Beach Soccer Team……..

(watch out, if your on the diddly pom pom, having a stroll and enjoying an ice cream)WHACK….”Sorry can I have my ball back”

Robbie Savage Comedian (I saw Mark Watson recently live in Aberdeen, as now and again on TV he appears to look like he knows what he’s doing, but live what a crock of nothingness)

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/01/22/robbie-savage-and-comedian-mark-watson-back-new-club-respect-fc-102039-22867520/

Every single one of us on this forum, yes every single one of us on this forum, including those without arms and legs are, and will always

be, better footballers than these 3 plonkers.

The fact is there has been loads of bad decisions made in my lifetime of supporting the Rams. Fact is we have mostly been a selling club, cashing in on our better players to improve the overall team. Here's a few examples...

Bobby Davison - sold to leeds with Cox saying we had a replacement and never replacing him. Also not signing him again when he came back on loan.

Christian Dailly - This one really sticks out for me as a really bad idea at the time. Got good money but never replaced him.

Lee Carlsey - Again having to sell and then not buying him back later.

Ravenelli - Worked at Breadsall Priory at the time when he stayed there a lot, always new about signings then a few days before it was released as all new players stayed there. He is surely the whole reason we are in this state.

Roberto Baggio - Jesus what whould have happened if he had signed, would there be a Derby County left. Great player mind.

Kubic & Knoflicech (excuse the spelling) those two being paraded around and never signing. Would loved to have seen them play.

Esteban Fuertes - Someone at the club made a massive balls up here, fancy letting the guy travel with a unvalid passport. Really would have liked to have seen him more in a Rams shirt

Not being able to get in for nowt by vaulting over the turnstile when your mate was on, ala Baseball Ground (very handy when the team is *ank).

Getting shot of the best Rammie we ever had.

Making us look at those appallingly bad TV's in the concourse.

Not replacing the faded yellow seats around the ground.

Selling up to Americans who think they can impose laughable "matchday experiences" on us, hoping we'll come back for more.

in his younger days at reading when he first came on the scene he played as an out and out striker and had a goalscoring record of a goal every two games.....long long time ago though and the opposition was not as good!

stedcfc....yep, I'll go with that.

threw money around like connfetti.

...so did Adam Pearson. The tw*t left and walked straight into Hull saying,"Hull has been badly managed...giving too many big money contracts out to players".......WHAT????? Have a look at yourself Adam!!!!

stedcfc....yep, I'll go with that.

threw money around like connfetti.

...so did Adam Pearson. The tw*t left and walked straight into Hull saying,"Hull has been badly managed...giving too many big money contracts out to players".......WHAT????? Have a look at yourself Adam!!!!

The thought of Glick (fresh out of America) and Jewell siting down saying "right we have 5mil who shall we get" makes me shudder!!!

If only Clough had that now

Allowing anything that has ever been good about this club to go

Paul o Jewells opening his Menu for Worst players Ever and Eating everything.

Allowing Clough to leave.

For Not Backing Clough Junior who will emulate his dad with funds or any ambition to get the club higher.

For allowing Owners who Play Basketball to Play Football.

For Constantly Not Allowing any Interested buyers to go public so we can back them to replace you.

For the Owners sticking at a job they arient interested in just to pay off their debt.

For Embarassing our Name in the record Books

For Not Appreciating the Fans for constantly turning up.by Delivering the same season everytime.

For Being Bullied into Sales or not Taking Advantage of a club interest by uping the asking price.

For allowing players leave for free who could have made money Previously.

For Not Employing Clough Junior Sooner

Future ones

For Not allowing the owners to leave sooner

For Attempting to sell Brayford

For making wait so long to be seen as a prem club again.

DCFC CLOUGH HAS REBORN

Forcing a resignation from Brian Clough and being too proud to stop him and Peter Taylor leaving.

Having Peter Taylor as manager without getting Brian back.

Not doing proper maintenance on the BBG

Thinking Derek Hales was a footballer.

Not supporting Brian's outspoken opinions against dinosaurs like Sir Stanley Rous

Letiing Tommy Docherty within 100 miles of the BBG

Letting Colin Todd get a transfer out

And more recently

Buying Tyson

having Foreign backers

Doing their best to treat our Nige as shabbily as they did his dad.

WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND.

Archived