10 worst decisions by DCFC

Stimacked

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In last 12 years as OP said;

1. Letting Burley leave - just when we were on the cusp of something special

2. Appointing Jewell - our place as the worst team ever was cemented by that clown

3. Not sacking Davies after the playoff final & hiring Warnock as had been planned (if we'd lost). Love him or hate him, he would have made THAT team at least competitive

Huddlestone sale was forced by the banks but it still burns to see him play so well for Spurs, esp for the "price" we got.

Aside from Seth, I literally can not think of one single example of a Derby player sold for way over the "expected fee". And yes, that includes todays debacle.

He will have a good season.

And I will become the top goalscorer for derby county. You see we can both spout rubbish

Getting promoted

Keeping Jewell for far too long

Selling Rasiak on deadline day

3 amigos

Playing rasiak and idiakez in the play off semi against preston when neither of them were fit.

Signing Claude Davis and Rob Earnshaw for a combined £6.5million

It didn't help that transfer deadline was 5pm expect the Prem where it was midnight that year, So we sold Rasiak after 5pm and wasn't allowed to replace him

You'll see.

are you Nathan Tyson or a relative of Nathan tyson? how many goals did he score last season? when was the last time he scored more than 5 goals in the championship in a season? The man was awful and there is no evidence that he will become better.

It was one of the worst decisions made by Derby

I'm not saying it wasn't an awful decision, I just wasn't clear on if derby really had a choice to accept them or not.

Archived