Wimbledon 2012/Nadal out in 5 sets

Curtains

Serena Williams makes it look so easy.

Yeah, she does. I reckon she's not far from retiring, what with having so much going on away from tennis. I think she's equal now on 5 Championship wins with Venus isn't she? When they retire it'll blow womens tennis wide open again.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those two countries wouldn't even exist as we know them today without the union, what on earth are you trying to suggest? The only ties between them are ties afforded to them by British imperialism, the natives who hadn't crossed paths ever before will contest that. There is no parallel in world history of the union between Scotland and England, it is unique, no precedent, there isn't a corner of the globe it hasn't touched, don't try and find an example where there isn't one to be found.

P.S. Come on Fed, take him down!

What are you blabbering on about? You're trying to justify having them around because of something that happened long before their time?

There is absolutley no need for a monarchy, no need (they do feck all).. Scotland is a different country to England.. I don't get what you're trying to contest?

What are you blabbering on about? You're trying to justify having them around because of something that happened long before their time?

There is absolutley no need for a monarchy, no need (they do feck all).. Scotland is a different country to England.. I don't get what you're trying to contest?

Think you're better off living where you do .....with an elected president...

I love the monarchy - and if you take what the government, NHS, banks, football teams overpaid bbc presenters, etc etc waste of OUR money, need I go on , the Royal family are probably more worth the money than any of these.

You don't live over here anymore.

Scotland can go make themselves another country, as long as we don't have to pay them a penny. Like we do the Welsh. If they want to go, then they can go as long as we have a contract made up - that they can't come crying back, when they've made a pigs arse of it....

Archived