Magnus Okuonghae

DcFc Dyycheee

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/7806714/]http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/7806714/ - Scottish champions Celtic are showing an interest in Magnus Okuonghae, Sky Sports understands.

[size=3]A host of clubs are tracking the 26-year-old - who is set to leave League One Colchester United after his contract expired.[/size]

[size=3]But a number of Championship clubs are also keen on securing his signature.[/size]

[size=3]Sky Sports understands the likes of Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Charlton, Derby, Millwall and newly promoted Sheffield Wednesday are all keen.[/size]

[size=3]Former Dagenham & Redbridge defender Okounghae has also been offered a new contract at the Weston Homes Community Stadium.[/size]

[size=3]"We have been contacted by a few clubs and Magnus will be considering his options over the coming weeks," his agent Leon Callendar of Straight Ace Management told Sky Sports.[/size]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not concrete info or anything like that but I KEEP hearing things about us almost definitely signing a player from Colchester. It was on the other froum as well, I thought it had to be one of their midfielders but then this lads name got chucked in the mix.

The guy who posted it seems to know his stuff.

I got a colchester fans opinion on him and I'm quoting word for word "the best centre back we've had at the club in ten years, too good for this level by a mile and if you've signed him you've got a diamond"

At first glance i thought it was a name that would score well in scrabble, but now having a proper look, there are several vowels there which decieved me, so in fact he would be a low scorer.

he's a defender - you wouldn't expect him to score too many....

Archived