Luke Chambers

Red_Dawn

Theos hard work and closing down players forced them to give the ball away which landed to the feet of better players such as hendrick and bryson who both scored good goals last season may i remind you Bryson Elland road.Everyone slates theo but he scored a very good goal agianst doncaster and that was because he was quicker getting to the ball.He has a bad touch and thats why Savies and him didnt work that great and savies passes it too him.Whereas Ball knocks it on and allows him to use what he has(Pace) to chase it down.

No, I agree, but Theo Robinson and Nathan Tyson up front? Bloody hell no.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Him and theo up front will cause any defenders problems as their energy and pace will be unbarable

You can have the quickest players in the world upfront. But its all about putting the ball in the net.

I'd rather have the slower bigger players like Rasiak and Howard who did the job than Tyson and Theo who are average players with pace

No, I agree, but Theo Robinson and Nathan Tyson up front? Bloody hell no.

I am just thinking like clough.Whenever tyson has been fit.(Rare i know).He has been in the team he is actually decent player he has never had a string of games in row to get any form.He isnt afraid to score(Unlike Paul green).I would rather the players have shots than waste chances by building them up to much.Whoever is upfront they need to get them 2 to work together in pre-season to form a lethal partnership inwhich both players know what the other is doing.I hope alot of youth/reserve players feature this pre season as i would rather us find things out than batter a non league team 10-0 with our first team.

Luke Chambers has told the Club website that it's Town's ambition that proved key to his move to Portman Road.

The 26-year-old defender has signed a three year deal at Portman Road, joining the Club as a free agent after coming to the end of his contract at Nottingham Forest.

"I met the manager here a few times in the summer and it was clear that he's ambitious, the owner is ambitious and the Club is ambitious," Luke told Ipswich Player.

"That proved to be the key factor for me. There were other clubs interested but when I looked at the players here - and I know the gaffer wants to add another three or four players - it's a club that looks to be going in the right direction.

"I felt it was the right time for a new challenge after five years at Forest and having been down at Ipswich to have a medical last week and look around the place, that new challenge was always going to be at Ipswich Town.

"I can't wait to get going now. As I said, with the players we have here, with the manager we have here, we are capable of doing well in the Championship this season."

Archived