Luke Chambers

Red_Dawn

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read a article earlier about him having a tough season last year as his missus was suffering postnatal depression, if he was a bit **** can understand why, it's impossible to leave family issues like that at home when you go to work regardless of the job/money.

Season before player of the year wasn't he?....players don't suddenly become **** overnight

Actually one good season in 4.

******** about the home stuff, iv got things going on at home but I don't let it affect my work. Man up cupcake!

******** about the home stuff, iv got things going on at home but I don't let it affect my work. Man up cupcake!

Easy to say ****** about other peoples problems on the internet cupcake x

Actually one good season in 4.

A bit harsh.Your saying if your family was going through a really tough time it wouldn't in any way affect your performance or personality in the workplace?

I call bullshit.

He's a decent player. Better than Chambers. Majority of Forest fans want to keep him. Good signing and would piss them lot off 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Also left footed...

Sounds pretty good! Lets hope the twitter rumours are true and he's announced tomorrow!

And yes I am that desperate that I'm believing twitter rumours!

Nottingham Forests Joel Linch is very much our Jake Buxton.We are getting 2 free agents and cheap young one.1 named as recently

released Magnus(cant spell second name) from Colchester.Why do we keep getting link to their players.We are meant to be rivals next we will be allowing them to loan players to us.Tyson only happened because he was a free and the injection of pace yet he was the one having more injections.But i think he will have a good season not saying he will score 20+ goals.But more like 13 goals and 14 assists.I think he will do wonders on the wing and provide balls into the box for callum ball to attack.

Nottingham Forests Joel Linch is very much our Jake Buxton.We are getting 2 free agents and cheap young one.1 named as recently

released Magnus(cant spell second name) from Colchester.Why do we keep getting link to their players.We are meant to be rivals next we will be allowing them to loan players to us.Tyson only happened because he was a free and the injection of pace yet he was the one having more injections.But i think he will have a good season not saying he will score 20+ goals.But more like 13 goals and 14 assists.I think he will do wonders on the wing and provide balls into the box for callum ball to attack.

Can I have what you are smoking?

Got more chance in me scoring than Tyson.

if he failed a medical that means Derby should sign him up

Why do you want Forest Rejects?.

Got more chance in me scoring than Tyson.

Him and theo up front will cause any defenders problems as their energy and pace will be unbarable

Why do you want Forest Rejects?.

Him and theo up front will cause any defenders problems as their energy and pace will be unbarable

They might have pace, but what about skill, clinical finishing? If you just needed pace Usain Bolt would be the best player in the world.

They might have pace, but what about skill, clinical finishing? If you just needed pace Usain Bolt would be the best player in the world.

Theos hard work and closing down players forced them to give the ball away which landed to the feet of better players such as hendrick and bryson who both scored good goals last season may i remind you Bryson Elland road.Everyone slates theo but he scored a very good goal agianst doncaster and that was because he was quicker getting to the ball.He has a bad touch and thats why Savies and him didnt work that great and savies passes it too him.Whereas Ball knocks it on and allows him to use what he has(Pace) to chase it down.

Archived