Self publicising opportunity thread

Leeds Ram

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon i may be in the process of making my own kitchen makeover business.

Just been having a play about on publisher and came up with this as a leaflet. Any opinions appreciated! cheers.

228..us/img228/6644/fakenumber

Personally I would add an email address / website as well, if possible, also make the number bigger and space the it 5-3-3.

Change the font to something a little more arty like Calibri 'Call today....' and 'From replace....'

FREE.... looks curved, I would have it straight.

Stupid boy. Have a feckin guess.

Harsh!

Some old dear will think they're getting free kitchen doors, instead of cupboard ones, aswell as worktops - I bet ya.

Harsh!

Some old dear will think they're getting free kitchen doors, instead of cupboard ones, aswell as worktops - I bet ya.

That old dear is you, no other old dear.

Oh sorry, the other old dear who lives in your house.

Ay ay aye.

Soon i may be in the process of making my own kitchen makeover business.

Just been having a play about on publisher and came up with this as a leaflet. Any opinions appreciated! cheers.

228..us/img228/6644/fakenumber

You fitting kitchens in the US? Otherwise, revitalise, not revitalize 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

And watch out with the capitalisation - "At affordable prices" and "With your kitchen doors" appear to have capitals in odd places (at least in my eyes).

You fitting kitchens in the US? Otherwise, revitalise, not revitalize 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

And watch out with the capitalisation - "At affordable prices" and "With your kitchen doors" appear to have capitals in odd places (at least in my eyes).

The wording of it was only a quick thing. It was the design/ layout i was concentrating on really. Thanks for pointing it out though.

I would like a free door of perception so I could understand the difference between the known and the unknown.

Or if I had whole collection of doors, I may have a chance of understanding women around a quarter of the time, particularly when I ask what's wrong and they say 'nothing'. What is this 'nothing' they get so upset about, and exactly how long ago did I perpetrate this 'nothing'.

Sage, behind every 'nothing' there is always something. Until your lady wants to tell you, it's pointless even asking whats up.

Behind every nothing there is something.

Often this something is only something to the person who says its nothing

To the person who hears the claim it's nothing it is obvious nothing is actually something to the person claiming its nothing

This nothing is usually something to the person claiming its nothing,

but to the person being told this something is nothing the something is actually nothing and if they ignore the claims it is nothing it fades away into nothingness.

Until that is this nothing can be used as a weapon and it morphs into something to everyone but the person proclaiming it is now something.

All clear now? 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

If anyone is looking for a job in Recruitment, Aviation, Cabin crew, Sales, Marketing, HR, General office, PR, Travel, Renewable Energy, Legal or Motor Trade industries I can point you in the right direction.

The job centre?

Archived