PFA FREE AGENT LIST.

kanedavid

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Fuller was the player he performed like 2-3 years ago i'd be dying for us to snap him up. He was made to rip up Championship defences!

Is Mattock a left back? He could be useful if so.

Ainsworth is a L2 standard player, very inconsistent. Will find a decent L2 club I imagine.

Clingan has been relegated with both Cov and Forest now from this division, wouldn't like him here just to avoid the possibility of a triple NPC relegation!

If Fuller was the player he performed like 2-3 years ago i'd be dying for us to snap him up. He was made to rip up Championship defences!

Is Mattock a left back? He could be useful if so.

Ainsworth is a L2 standard player, very inconsistent. Will find a decent L2 club I imagine.

Clingan has been relegated with both Cov and Forest now from this division, wouldn't like him here just to avoid the possibility of a triple NPC relegation!

Tbf, they are 2 ***** clubs.

None of them really excite me, guess Whitbread might be OK on a one-year deal. Think Mattock is one the most overrated players in this league, had a decent season at League One for Leicester, got a big money move to WBA, struggled to make an impact and has been on loan a few times with mixed results.

Can't beleive people are suggesting Ainsworth, he couldn't get into the Shrewsbury team!

None of them really excite me, guess Whitbread might be OK on a one-year deal. Think Mattock is one the most overrated players in this league, had a decent season at League One for Leicester, got a big money move to WBA, struggled to make an impact and has been on loan a few times with mixed results.

Can't beleive people are suggesting Ainsworth, he couldn't get into the Shrewsbury team!

Or Burton on loan.

Archived