Warning to the yanks

B4ev6is

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its how business works, you keep your costs as low as possible so that you generate more profit, which then can be used to invest to carry the cycle on.

.....yet in just about every other business you couldn't get away with 'keep buying the product,in 2 or 3 years it might be worth buying'.In other businesses the owners would first have to rectify a mediocre product/service themselves,before expecting revenues to drive a profit for them.

I take my hat off to this administration though-not only do they seem to have convinced a lot of fans that this plan is viable,they even seem to have brainwashed some into thinking it's actually good for them.

When I talk of viable I mean having a good chance of success.I happen to think that given time and luck our current manager might pull it off,but I'm not sure that I could attach 'viable' odds to the chances of success.Someone might come to me with a plan of providing for his/her 'golden years' by buying a weekly lottery ticket.I wouldn't consider it a viable plan,and even if it provided a big winner,I would be of the same opinion the next time anyone came up with such a plan.

Much has been made of our Academy and how we may have stolen a march on others.The truth is Boro and Cardiff (who may be 2 of our competitors next year) were producing high profile players long before we attached any urgency to the situation.I also fail to see how FFP is going to give us a competitive edge if others live at the upper limits of FFP.If everyone took our approach then,yes,transfer fees and wages might be driven down.Unfortunately,however,all I could see this meaning would be for those with chute payments to continue mopping up the better players-if they got them cheaper they'd have an even bigger advantage.

don't you ******* dare sell our best players as next season will make the differnace about automitic promation or the play off we have to keep the likes of theo and jeff hendrick, and even craig bryson, we need to build around these player we get our selfs down too pp and protest against the yanks, if they sell the likes of james bailey and jason shackall when they know likes of shaun barker is injuired all of next season please you yanks don't you ******* dare sell out best play.

Really?

don't you ******* dare sell our best players as next season will make the differnace about automitic promation or the play off we have to keep the likes of theo and jeff hendrick, and even craig bryson, we need to build around these player we get our selfs down too pp and protest against the yanks, if they sell the likes of james bailey and jason shackall when they know likes of shaun barker is injuired all of next season please you yanks don't you ******* dare sell out best play.

what total and utter ******.the likes of theo and bailey???? do you really think these two will get us promoted??? good lord.

I really don't mean to be offensive in anyway, but does your browser not offer an inbuilt spellchecker? Because I genuinely can't follow what you write, you seem to spell certain words perfectly fine yet others they are illegible, if it doesn't offer it I recommend downloading Google Chrome and it will do it for you. Just a bit advice.

I really don't mean to be offensive in anyway, but does your browser not offer an inbuilt spellchecker? Because I genuinely can't follow what you write, you seem to spell certain words perfectly fine yet others they are illegible, if it doesn't offer it I recommend downloading Google Chrome and it will do it for you. Just a bit advice.

At the risk of sounding boring are we really going to have another summer of the "B4 needs to use a spell check" "Spell checks dont work because he has dyslexia and believes he's spelt it right" arguments back and forth.

Or the "oh hes a wind up" account despite being active for the past 8 years or so.

Lets just try and read his posts and comments on the opinions stated - if you can't make any sense of the post then there's really no need to comment just move along to the next thread.

I would agree, but if you are only making more profit because you are paying less wages . . . . The key to this is that you have to get better players for the same wages effectively, which we can see is pretty difficult.

Difficult, but not impossible. Think of our team now and the wages some of our players are on since Clough.

Buxton > Albrechtsen

Fielding > Carroll

Hendrick > Kazmierczak

Brayford > Connolly

Roberts > McEveley

Theo > Ellington

All of those players are much, much better than other players in their position signed by Jewell. They're also on a fraction of the wages. And in some instances up their, it really is a fraction.

We're pretty much there with our wages, we just have to bring them down a little to account for the amount of time Leacock and Bywater were here. A top 6 push and an injection of income from that, plus a cup run, and then we'll be in the luxury of adding to the team.

Plus, if FFP works - which I am very sceptical about, but say it does - then we've pretty much already done what the rest of the league has to do, with a team already better than half the league according to the table. We'd be laughing. But it sounds way too good to be true...

what total and utter ******.the likes of theo and bailey???? do you really think these two will get us promoted??? good lord.

They're not brilliant players but you're forgetting we nearly won the league but for a late-season blip with a team with Jon Macken, Craig Fagan, Mo Camara, Jay McEveley, Bob Malcolm, an aging Paul Peschisolido...in fact, who was actually any good in that team?

My point being is that we probably haven't got players that will "get" us promoted but there's no one who can stop us getting promoted if we went up with Mo Camara in our team, who whenever he played looked as if he'd never seen a football in his life before.

At the risk of sounding boring are we really going to have another summer of the "B4 needs to use a spell check" "Spell checks dont work because he has dyslexia and believes he's spelt it right" arguments back and forth.

Or the "oh hes a wind up" account despite being active for the past 8 years or so.

Lets just try and read his posts and comments on the opinions stated - if you can't make any sense of the post then there's really no need to comment just move along to the next thread.

Well seeing as I only talked about the first quote you made can't really see how the others are relevant. Yeah fine, majority of the time I do, I'm just offering him a bit of help that's all?

Well seeing as I only talked about the first quote you made can't really see how the others are relevant. Yeah fine, majority of the time I do, I'm just offering him a bit of help that's all?

Just take note......Have some respect and tolerance for your fellow man

I like B4 for what he's got, and he's got loads of it.

Passion, passion for his club and how he feels it's being run.

I like a good old fashioned war cry from B4, he may not get his point across straight away, but anyone can get the jist of what he is saying.

We mods help out by editing some times to help his posts flow better, but we can't do this every time.

Carry on B4.

I like B4 for what he's got, and he's got loads of it.

Passion, passion for his club and how he feels it's being run.

I like a good old fashioned war cry from B4, he may not get his point across straight away, but anyone can get the jist of what he is saying.

We mods help out by editing some times to help his posts flow better, but we can't do this every time.

Carry on B4.

Excellent. Couldn't agree more.

Agree with Boycie, a spell checker wouldn't help B4 because he genuinely thinks he has spelt the word correctly. James ram if you can't follow his posts ( I don't see how you can't as it is clear what he is saying) then simply don't comment.

Archived