Goalkeepers

Shake n Bake

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hart, Foster and Ruddy for me.

I can't see any of our keepers playing unless Joe Hart isn't present, none of them are better than him.

I hope Foster comes out of Intl retirement though as he's been fantastic.

Ruddy deserves to go for the great season he's had.

How can Chris Woods be before your time, but not the three you listed?

Only saw the very end of his domestic career and never saw anything of his international career. So unfair to judge him on that. Whereas the other 3 were still playing for a while after football captured my full attention. Euro 96 was my 1st competition, and our promotion season was my 1st full season of understanding what happens.

It was a toss up between flowers and james, but calamity james always worried me.

West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster has rejected the pleas of new England manager Roy Hodgson to end his international exile.

Foster has impressed outgoing Baggies boss Hodgson while on loan at West Brom from Birmingham this season, but the 29-year-old has decided against reversing the decision he made to end his England career 12 months ago.

When asking if he was coming out of international retirement, Foster said: "I'm still exactly the same. I've had a very good chat with the boss this week and he has told me of his plans and stuff.

"I've said all along my best form has been since I retired from England and I feel my body gets a good rest, and I feel it needs that rest as well.

"Not only that, the fact I've got a young family now, and the family is very big with me. I've got a three- and a four-year-old and they do take up a lot of my time.

"I make no secret, I miss them when I'm away with England. For me, I prefer to spend that time with the family than being away from them."

Foster added: "Roy tried hard to persuade me to change my mind. I get on with him so well and he is a fantastic manager. You learn so much off him.

"I know he will do a fantastic job for England.

"But he totally understood my reasons why and was very respectful of that and understood my decision and my way of thinking."

Foster missed the Baggies' final game of the campaign against Arsenal at the Hawthorns today with a groin injury.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ben-foster-rejects-england-plea-831676?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Hart, Foster and i would convince Robinson to go as back up and to be the sensible presence as well as stopping the other two from spit-roasting eastern europeans during breaks from games......

the cameraman who usually does "spot the fit bird" will be having a fit when he sees just how lovely the lovelies of Poland and Ukraine are.

It's nowt like Sunderland vs Boro where the fat lass eating the hot dog is the highlight of his day,

Archived