Goalkeepers

Shake n Bake

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hart, Ruddy and Carson - be too risky to take only two, if Hart gets injured we'd be biting our nails! (please note this is a bad habit)

My team euro team would be

Hart, Ruddy, Carson

Richards, Walker, Cahill, Ferdinand, Jones, Lescott, A.Cole, Baines

Chamberlain, Johnson, Parker (if fit, if not Milner), Barry, Lampard, Young, Walcott

Rooney, Sturridge, Crouch, Defoe, Holt

With my starting line up being:-

----------------------------Hart-------------------------

----Richards------Jones------Cahill-------Cole----

----Chamberlain---Parker---Lampard--Young----

--------------------Sturridge----Defoe------------------

Then when Rooney suspension is over bring him in for Sturridge. Defoe has a goal ratio of 1:3, which isn't as good as crouch's 1:2 but I think he'll pose more of a threat and be a lot more mobile, and give teams more of a headache, if this team did well it would be a good sign of english football developing, with some good up and coming players. I just hope we don't get the likes of Gerrard, Downing and Carroll who only get into the team because they play for a good club and not there on merit.

List of english top goalscorers are:-

Rooney - 27

Holt - 15

Graham - 12

Defoe - 11

Sturridge - 11

Crouch - 10

Therefore these should get priority before Carroll goes!

Hart, Ruddy and Carson - be too risky to take only two, if Hart gets injured we'd be biting our nails! (please note this is a bad habit)

My team euro team would be

Hart, Ruddy, Carson

Richards, Walker, Cahill, Ferdinand, Jones, Lescott, A.Cole, Baines

Chamberlain, Johnson, Parker (if fit, if not Milner), Barry, Lampard, Young, Walcott

Rooney, Sturridge, Crouch, Defoe, Holt

With my starting line up being:-

----------------------------Hart-------------------------

----Richards------Jones------Cahill-------Cole----

----Chamberlain---Parker---Lampard--Young----

--------------------Sturridge----Defoe------------------

Then when Rooney suspension is over bring him in for Sturridge. Defoe has a goal ratio of 1:3, which isn't as good as crouch's 1:2 but I think he'll pose more of a threat and be a lot more mobile, and give teams more of a headache, if this team did well it would be a good sign of english football developing, with some good up and coming players. I just hope we don't get the likes of Gerrard, Downing and Carroll who only get into the team because they play for a good club and not there on merit.

List of english top goalscorers are:-

Rooney - 27

Holt - 15

Graham - 12

Defoe - 11

Sturridge - 11

Crouch - 10

Therefore these should get priority before Carroll goes!

Danny Welbeck?! You know that young,quick striker who's played breathtakingly all season? Although he's injured atm, he should definitely be back for the Euro's and be starting in Rooney's place. Crouch scored a wonder goal yes, but he plays in a team completely based around his advantages. Holt and Graham just aren't international standard and the fact they're even being considered shows the state we're in.

And 4-4-2? plus you plan to take 3 CM's and 4 wingers to play a 4-4-2 formation! We need to play a 4-3-3 or a 4-5-1 if we want to beat teams like Holland or Spain (not that we will)

And you've also left out Terry and put in Rio? redonkulous. Terry is still the best CB we have.

Danny Welbeck?! You know that young,quick striker who's played breathtakingly all season? Although he's injured atm, he should definitely be back for the Euro's and be starting in Rooney's place. Crouch scored a wonder goal yes, but he plays in a team completely based around his advantages. Holt and Graham just aren't international standard and the fact they're even being considered shows the state we're in.

And 4-4-2? plus you plan to take 3 CM's and 4 wingers to play a 4-4-2 formation! We need to play a 4-3-3 or a 4-5-1 if we want to beat teams like Holland or Spain (not that we will)

And you've also left out Terry and put in Rio? redonkulous. Terry is still the best CB we have.

Wellbeck....breathtaking...!!! that is definitely the funniest thign I have ever seen on the internet.....it is scentences like this that the internet was invented for...

Ben Foster is such a nob- why the hell would you turn down the chance to play for your country? He says he will miss his family, I am sure when his family are grown up they won't remember their dad not being there for a few weeks but they would remember that he decided not to play at one of the major football tournaments because of them. Imagine we actually won? He would be so pissed!!

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/19692/7755188/No-England-return-for-Foster]http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/19692/7755188/No-England-return-for-Foster

Ben Foster is such a nob- why the hell would you turn down the chance to play for your country? He says he will miss his family, I am sure when his family are grown up they won't remember their dad not being there for a few weeks but they would remember that he decided not to play at one of the major football tournaments because of them. Imagine we actually won? He would be so pissed!!

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/19692/7755188/No-England-return-for-Foster]http://www1.skysport...turn-for-Foster

Thing is, he isn't first choice so thats why.

Thing is, he isn't first choice so thats why.

Surely that doesn't matter? Judging by our recent escapades the 1st choice will be shocking and get dropped after the first game! Even if he didn't get a minutes football it would be a great experience. Just seems that he his cutting his nose off to spite his face

Archived