Game of Thrones

McRamFan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Just watched the first season and the first episode of season two, very good and will start reading the books hopefully if I ever get chance need to read all my series of Angus Donalds "Robin Hood" books

Loving it though and will not come back to this thread or read this thread as i dont want any spoilers!!!!

I really wanted to get into it so I watched the first episode of season 1 and it struck me as schoolboy ?

Like Spartacus. I'm not looking for soft thanks. I know where to find . Is it all like that? I find that sort of stuff really boring.

I really wanted to get into it so I watched the first episode of season 1 and it struck me as schoolboy ?

Like Spartacus. I'm not looking for soft thanks. I know where to find . Is it all like that? I find that sort of stuff really boring.

season one had a fair amount in, season two isn't so bad thought.

most of what is in their is relevant to the characters though and the story, it is after all a medieval fantasy where woman are more sex objects than equal.

No mate, but it is a bonus when it does come on like!!! Im now on season 2 episode 5

Its good dam good but aint no walking dead....

Comparing GOT and TWD is like comparing Theo Robinson with Pele, you don't do it.

I like both shows btw, but they are so different in so many ways.

Comparing GOT and TWD is like comparing Theo Robinson with Pele, you don't do it.

I like both shows btw, but they are so different in so many ways.

I agree The Walking Dead is a different gravy compared to Game Of Thrones, as is Theo to Pele, think your being a bit harsh on Pele there mate!!!

But to put my "media studies" head on both kind of follow the same blue print, characters you like characters you hate, with plenty of filler episodes and plenty of cliff hangers to make sure the audience keep tuning in!!!

I agree The Walking Dead is a different gravy compared to Game Of Thrones, as is Theo to Pele, think your being a bit harsh on Pele there mate!!!

But to put my "media studies" head on both kind of follow the same blue print, characters you like characters you hate, with plenty of filler episodes and plenty of cliff hangers to make sure the audience keep tuning in!!!

That's the blue print for all TV shows, shirley.

Might give it another shot. I live on box sets nowadays. Old great shows that are too much hard work when they are weekly, or even worse like season 3 of TWD, split into two parts by months!

Lost, 24, TWD, Band Of Brothers, The Pacific, Prison Break..... Better than a film.

Watched walking of the dead first seris yesterday, I actually thought I had seen it before, but no, it's just like other zombie films that have been made. Man wakes from coma to find everyone dead.....unless it was a film ??? It's not bad but not sure what everyone raves about?

Game of thrones however is at least something different.....mind you I'm enjoying arrow so shows what my taste is like!

Watched walking of the dead first seris yesterday, I actually thought I had seen it before, but no, it's just like other zombie films that have been made. Man wakes from coma to find everyone dead.....unless it was a film ??? It's not bad but not sure what everyone raves about?

Game of thrones however is at least something different.....mind you I'm enjoying arrow so shows what my taste is like!

If I could ban people then you'd be in trouble me duck.

Walking Dead is second to none. It's a global brand. FACT.

Archived