Jeff Hendrick

MrsRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be a good signing for them no doubt, has all the ability in the world and his application is very good, compared to someone like Tom Carroll, ******* leaps and bounds ahead of him.

2million would be a good offer, but would like to see us hold out for another mill, anything above 3million comes in and I'd struggle to justify keeping him.

I like Hendrick but would snap there hands off for 2 million as I think that could be spent to strengthen us more and That includes a replacement

I would say next season with a good pre-season he could be a 2million pound player, he'd still be under 21, and since his just signed a long term contract, in two-three years he could be a fantastic player... but it's a gamble to see if he develops into that.

No doubt 2million is a very fair offer, When we have Bailey who is just as good at the moment IMO

I'd take it as long as a lot of the money was reinvested in players.

I dont rate Hendrick as highly as others, dont think he'll ever make a good Premier League player, too one dimensional.

Who do you like?

Jeff WILL play in the premier league and he'll make it comforttably.

The lad has everything needed to become a top class midfielder. If he fills out a little bit more in the summer and comes back stronger he'll add tackling and he has it all.

2 million is one of those really narky offers, not too low to dismiss as cheeky but not high enough to lose a player who reminds me a lot of the young Roy Keane - perhaps he is missing the early professional rejection or sheer single mindedness and narkiness to be as good as him.

We dont have a better ready made replacement and I'd prefer to see how far this young side can go before we break them up.

Hendrick is far from one dimensional in my opinion, there is a lot to his game and I don't think he is ready and I don't think he is a lot better than Bailey, in fairness there is a very fine line between them IMO, as there is with Bryson, also...

2.5million onwards and I would let go with very best wishes.

Jeff WILL play in the premier league and he'll make it comforttably.

The lad has everything needed to become a top class midfielder. If he fills out a little bit more in the summer and comes back stronger he'll add tackling and he has it all.

2 million is one of those really narky offers, not too low to dismiss as cheeky but not high enough to lose a player who reminds me a lot of the young Roy Keane - perhaps he is missing the early professional rejection or sheer single mindedness and narkiness to be as good as him.

We dont have a better ready made replacement and I'd prefer to see how far this young side can go before we break them up.

No he doesnt.

He doesnt take the ball forward or past players, he doesnt score goals and he doesnt create chances.

It might sound strange, but he's too much of an all round player and doesnt have any speciality. Reckon he could be a decent holding mid if he hardens up and focuses on that part of his game.

Why would we even consider selling Hendrick or Shackell or Bryson or Hughes or Brayford or Ward or Bennett etc etc If we do ill consider throwing my season ticket in the River Derwent

Sometimes even the best sides have to sell an asset to re-invest in the team elsewhere.

When is the last time we have actually sold anyone for a good value? Sometimes you need to sell to move on a bit. What we normally do is wait until he goes of the boil then realise him for nothing. 2 million is a lot of money especially for someone with one decent season behind him. His type of player don't command the fees a young attacking player does sadly

Makes me sick to think how much we let Huddlestone go for.

I don't think Jeff has more potential than Tom did but he can still hack it in the Prem with the right club, coaching and time. He'll be a very good player in years to come, i'm sure of it. 2 million is an awkward amount for me, like said, it's not too low but i'm unsure whether i'd be disappointed in the end to let him go for that. Maybe 500-750k more. Reinvestment is the key though, no point selling him if we won't see the majority of it back in the team.

£2 million - Without a shadow of a doubt! Good player, but no world beater.

Could easily be replaced with Hughes which for me was a better player on his debut and stood out a lot more compared to Hendrick, and he was playing out of position.

£2 million would raise the funds to go out and buy a top striker that Clough so desperately wants and needs, and probably have a bit of change left over and with the sales of Addison, Croft and wages saved of Green could go out and buy a new right winger.

The way Norwich are finishing the season they could struggle badly next term. First choice top half (hopefully top 6) in a Champ team or in reserves for struggling Prem team? He might not want to go...

Ideally he'd stay and develop at Derby for a couple of years and if he continues then move to an established, decent Prem team.

Archived