Weather Updates

mozza

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen the rain since September 2011..

It averages only 6 days or so of rain a year. Strange given that I live 4 blocks from the ocean. There's not that many places in the world where you have the ocean and the desert within half a mile of eachother..

Anyway today is abit hotter, 38 degrees.. I'm off for abit of a Kayak session.. In fact now that the season is over I probably won't post so much over the next few months.. Enjoy your summer folks I hope you get abit of sunshine

It averages only 6 days or so of rain a year. Strange given that I live 4 blocks from the ocean. There's not that many places in the world where you have the ocean and the desert within half a mile of eachother..

Anyway today is abit hotter, 38 degrees.. I'm off for abit of a Kayak session.. In fact now that the season is over I probably won't post so much over the next few months.. Enjoy your summer folks I hope you get abit of sunshine

Cheers Bris, have fun !!

It's still too bloody hot.

It forecast rain and thunder on RD this morning, but nowt as yet. Haven't seen any rain here for just over a week.

Enjoy your summer Bris!

Does this mean we won't hear about anti-football over the euros?

Archived