Michael Jacobs

Chris Peduck

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I don't believe all this bulls**t coming from the club about Maguire , Addison and Bailey. PS Croft was the next best thing since sliced bread when NC signed him. Sage will you miss Savies or Bailey or Maguire or Addison. I mean Bailey was supposed to be the bees knees when we signed him as was Maguire. For me Maguire is a good player who hasn't had a chance.

Tyson I thought he was a winger so is Ward and Bavies so why Jacobs ?!

Have you thought that maybe those players were good when we signed them for the stage we were at? Maybe they are good players but due to good scouting and bringing players through the academy we have better players available to us? Maguire has obviously pissed Clough off somehow and isn't being given a chance, Savies is leaving for personal reasons so blaming the club is ridiculous, Bailey has been overtaken by 2 players that are better than him, Addison has never been anywhere near the player he could have been through injury- do you think that he would have gone to Bournemouth on loan if other clubs were clammering for his services? It's called progress mate- if you don't replace your players with better ones you don't improve

Should we only sign players that look pants then Leeds? ;-)

Although it worked with Robinson.

Robinson is still pants :-)

My point still stands, any signing from a lower league is a gamble, they may look the dogs, but the question is can they step up that level, last season Maguire was our stella forward signing, without opening up the whole debate again, but look what happened there, can we afford to waste another 500k ??

On the flip side, he may turn out to be another Bryson signing.

Archived