Michael Jacobs

Chris Peduck

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robinson is still pants :-)

My point still stands, any signing from a lower league is a gamble, they may look the dogs, but the question is can they step up that level, last season Maguire was our stella forward signing, without opening up the whole debate again, but look what happened there, can we afford to waste another 500k ??

On the flip side, he may turn out to be another Bryson signing.

Every transfer is a gamble Leeds! Just ask Fergie about Veron or maybe Chelsea about Schevchenko. Both 'proven' both turned out to be a pile of ****!

Seems like a good lad but we've had too many "tryers" their alright but you can only carry a couple in a team, we need proven, good players. But that costs money...

Seems like a good lad but we've had too many "tryers" their alright but you can only carry a couple in a team, we need proven, good players. But that costs money...

it does but clough's cut the wage bill enough to dserve some!

Every transfer is a gamble Leeds! Just ask Fergie about Veron or maybe Chelsea about Schevchenko. Both 'proven' both turned out to be a pile of ****!

Still haven't learnt their lessons with Torres. Yes he has the potential to get back to near his best, but he's still never been worth the £50m they spunked away on him. And Bebe for £6m/£7m? That was just ridiculous.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Rams-turn-second-bid-defender-Shackell/story-16322113-detail/story.html

And the Rams remain keen to sign Northampton Town's right-sided [url=http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Rams-turn-second-bid-defender-Shackell/story-16322113-detail/story.html#][size=1]midfielder[/size] Michael Jacobs.

"He continues to be a player we have a great deal of interest in," said Glick.

"He's a player of some potential, in what is a priority position for us."

but at the beginning of last season Croft looked fantastic(after he lost a ton of weight)

Unfortunately I can't agree with that. Works hard for the team but has no quality at all.

Would like to see someone like Jacobs on the right, quick, tricky..bit of presence. Something different to what we have in Bavies.

Unfortunately I can't agree with that. Works hard for the team but has no quality at all.

Would like to see someone like Jacobs on the right, quick, tricky..bit of presence. Something different to what we have in Bavies.

I thought croft was looking pretty good but i agree jacobs would be a great signing!

My mate Jamie Lowry who is a Derby fan played for chesterfield for a good few years said hes played against Jacobs and didnt think he best choice for us, but then again he could of been having an off one!

Archived