Jack Robinson

uttoxram75

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wouldn't see the point really - he is staying at Liverpool as is on long contract and NC has said Roberts will be first choice so he would be on the bench which is not what Liverpool would want. I'm all for getting a young LB in and developing him but it should be for us and not for someone else...

I really hope we can avoid taking young kids from premier league clubs unless we have absolutely no-one else to play in the same position - seems pointless to develop players for other teams at the expense of some of our own.....

It would be sensible to loan him, if we are unable to buy the quality of young LB we require. As always a purchase is preferable, but i would rather loan a good young player than buy an average one, because we could buy a good one.

As an aside the majority of teams promoted from the Championship have at least one long term loan from a Premier League club in thier squad.

Link or GTFO

Here, you bad tempered ****.................

[size=1]

Liverpool youngster Jack Robinson is wanted on a season-long loan by Derby County boss Nigel Clough.

[/size]

[size=1]

The Rams chief watched full back Robinson in action for the Kop reserves yesterday and hopes to agree terms to take the Anfield youngster.

[/size]

[size=1]

Robinson, 18, has made a couple of first-team appearances but may be let out for regular action at Championship level - with Liverpool old boy Clough first in the queue.

[/size]

[size=1]

The left-back came through the youth academy at Liverpool and became the youngest player ever to make a first team appearance for the club, aged 16 years and 250 days when he came on in the 87th minute on the last day of the season against Hull City in 2010.

[/size]

[url=http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Derby-target-loan-swoop-for-Liverpool-defender-Jack-Robinson-article894717.html]http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Derby-target-loan-swoop-for-Liverpool-defender-Jack-Robinson-article894717.html

Archived