young guns to shine this weekend

B4ev6is

i think last game to go now with no chance of going up now, maybe we can give masion bennet a full game will huges and james bailey and jeff hendrik and that other young striker scoreing for fun, but there of course one or two more experiance players across the helping in the game siteration. but i think we have some of best young players breaking through and some of the top guns keeping tabs i think need to keep hold of them. but i think the future bright and black and white, let storm the league and see what happens next season and be autio next season.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what ever happens i just want to finish above leicester because they spent over £15 mill in the transfer market and we spent very little, so to finish above them would show you dont necessarily need money to build a good side

what ever happens i just want to finish above leicester because they spent over £15 mill in the transfer market and we spent very little, so to finish above them would show you dont necessarily need money to build a good side

Or at least spending a lot does not guarantee a good side. All we have proven so far is that not spending money gets you an average side!

With Leicester away at Leeds, we are possibly favourites to finish above them.

While it doesn't really matter, it would be nice to have finished above both Forest and Leicester with a far inferior wage bill to the pair of them.

We could spend the summer being arrogant and superior and treating their fans with the utter contempt they deserve. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Hey guys I'm back

Just woundered if there is going to be the annual pitch invasion at the final whistle again as last year seeing as we're mid table?

ps if we sing sign em up in regards to Boyd and Taylor u think our board would listen? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Come on you rams let's give em a drubbing send us home with anticipation for next year!

Be great to finish above Leicester, that should be the priority!

YES. It will make my life. Bin Dipping ******** 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

i think many young player will need to make the set up but were going to bring in some experance players to help young ones along, but i do think this currrent crop of young players breaking through could be a gold mind but i think key thing is, to try and keep hold of them as long as we can and hope the big guns keep there hands of them.

Archived