Kit Sale

Bris Vegas

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet it never quietened her for more than a hour! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Does anyone have any details of the kit sale they usually do at the end of the season?

I remember last season I didn't find out until late and when buying the kits for a discounted price ($15 each or something like that) they only had them in large..

I'm going to buy my friends here the blue away top but I want 4 smalls.. Does anyone know the exact date when they go on sale and the prices they are charging?

Went in yesterday and they don't have any adult away shirts (didn't notice any home shirts either)

This is just another cheapskate way of football ripping off its fans.

Each season make just a minor alteration to the first team home and away strip and parents are pestered by their kids to be the first to buy a cheap, mass produced (often in a sweat shop somewhere made by a seamstress on a few rupees a day) glorified tee shirt and shorts. Then the following season they "wouldn't be seen dead in that old kit".

Season tickets and matchday tickets have gone up out of all proportion to a working man's income.

In a greed filled arena the true fans often find themselves at the bottom of the food chain.

I would like to think that surplus kit IS passed on to struggling sunday leaguers, youth clubs and, yes, even faithful season ticket holders, but this is probably the exception rather than the rule.

OK I've had my rant, now all I need is a good long rest.

Again, excuse the use of crayon, they don't allow us to use anything sharp in here.

Agreed, I never buy the shirts anymore.. Last one i bought was in the prem

This is just another cheapskate way of football ripping off its fans.

Each season make just a minor alteration to the first team home and away strip and parents are pestered by their kids to be the first to buy a cheap, mass produced (often in a sweat shop somewhere made by a seamstress on a few rupees a day) glorified tee shirt and shorts. Then the following season they "wouldn't be seen dead in that old kit".

Season tickets and matchday tickets have gone up out of all proportion to a working man's income.

In a greed filled arena the true fans often find themselves at the bottom of the food chain.

I would like to think that surplus kit IS passed on to struggling sunday leaguers, youth clubs and, yes, even faithful season ticket holders, but this is probably the exception rather than the rule.

OK I've had my rant, now all I need is a good long rest.

Again, excuse the use of crayon, they don't allow us to use anything sharp in here.

They have been - I renewed in Feb for my two boys and I and got three free shirts.

Archived