Q+A Session Tonight

randombc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of interest – how did you get an invite to this session?

The woman who runs it, i used to date her and we're still good friends, so I got an invite to all these kind of things so I can report it back to all you lot.

Another thing I forgot to say is the season tickets currently stand at 15,000, and there going to reduce the amount of groupons etc, as they are p*ssing season ticket holders who pay £18 a game or so, and they can get tickets for £10 each (2 for £20) and are going to be looking at ways to bring more children into the game as they're the future season ticket holders, with offers like every full paying adult brings a child under 16 for £1 or something like that.

Hiya Stedcfc, regarding Steve Davies, Clough said he did want to keep him at the clubs and they will be going into negotiations with him as he sees him as the best striker currently at the club.

[size=5]Yes! That was a main point I actually forgot to bring up in my original post. They are going to be moving the away fans to the south east corner/east stand for the season 2013/2014 I.e next season, there just waiting for the government legislation to be passed an will move into safe standing used in the German league.[/size]

They did reiterate its a slow process and they would like to be flirting with the top 6 next season, a further improvement on this season. They used Reading as an example of bringing in young players, and slowly building an attacking team. Clough said he wanted to go out and attack teams, and that they've tried to do that this season, which I had to agree with

Good to hear that Nick's petition hit the mark......and safe standing as well......... Whoop whoop 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Ah right - so how would a normal ST holder get an invite I wonder? Or do I have to do your ex? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

They were scheduled to have one a couple of weeks back, and had to rearrange it to this week because Glick had to fly out to America. I'm not sure when the next one is, they don't happen that frequently but they are trying to do more of them, but when they do i'll PM you and get you on the list if you want?

They were scheduled to have one a couple of weeks back, and had to rearrange it to this week because Glick had to fly out to America. I'm not sure when the next one is, they don't happen that frequently but they are trying to do more of them, but when they do i'll PM you and get you on the list if you want?

Would love to be on that list. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Yeah please! Nice one

Archived