Jason Shackell

BorneoRam

my guess is the replacement would be kristian pearce of notts county, although i though he was coming in, to play along side shackell

i would personally be sad to see him leave as when he and barker played together you had a genuine feeling they were a top quality pairing, and with one injured and one sold, i feel we may struggle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the burton mail story is the same one that was in the telegraph, word for word.

All they did was put "too good to turn down" as a quote and missed out the other "it might get to the stage that one of the offers will be too good to turn down"....

We've now got 25 pages of exactly the same stuff, when really it could have been covered in two pages...

Maybe we should actually wait for some concrete news one way or the other before getting our knickers in such a twist.

It's ok if we sell him N.C is going to buy us a striker between 1.5M and 2M so top 6 here we go!

I love how specific he is

Buying a striker in that price bracket and leaving us with NO quality cb would never make us top 6 for me If we got 2 mill for schacks I'd split it and get 1 cb for a mill and another defender who can cover lb and cb same as Brayford but on the left.

We can use the money from selling bailey ( if he goes ) and s. Davies I'd imagine getting combined fee of 1-1.5 mil then we've got whatever we get for Addison to go on top to buy our much needed striker.

If we need any other positions then well have to look at the freebies or a season long loan with view to permanent deal!

Maybe we should actually wait for some concrete news one way or the other before getting our knickers in such a twist.

Can't see that working. The moaners would have to moan about something else then. May as well stay with this one.

the burton mail story is the same one that was in the telegraph, word for word.

Can't see that working. The moaners would have to moan about something else then. May as well stay with this one.

I'm too busy moaning about Friday night games to moan about people moaning about moaners who moan we might sell someone.

Wouldn't you prefer to have Pearce of Notts Cou, alongside Shackell, and not as his replacement, as for Keogh he's not the player i would go for at all, i'd try and get spurs to loan us Caulker if possible if Shacks left

if he does and it's less than £2.5m, i will be severley dissapointed as Leicester paid £5m for Mills, and now he's ON LOAN at Bolton, and they paid £1m for Morgan, and he's the worst million pound player of all time, and his contract was up this summer

Archived