Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

I would agree with you without his injury, but maybe, just maybe he's gettable. I would dance a merry jig if we did.

So would I.. Such a classy player who scores and creates goals.. I wonder if Shackell can give him a gentle nudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vardy fleetwood striker only 25 scored loads this season though fester are reported to be interested and a host of championship clubs maybe were one?

Bbc.co.uk/sport

Says on there!

Leicester placed a bid today apparently around the £750,000 which is a lot for a conference player that's 24 as well! To say for virtually that money we got Ward, Fielding and Robinson last year, who we all knew who be capable at this level, so a big gamble. Would prefer to go after someone like Boyd for that price!

Leicester placed a bid today apparently around the £750,000 which is a lot for a conference player that's 24 as well! To say for virtually that money we got Ward, Fielding and Robinson last year, who we all knew who be capable at this level, so a big gamble. Would prefer to go after someone like Boyd for that price!

Good point I was just spitballing pardon my French 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I have just seen the release list for Leeds not sure if this has been posted before but notice 3 strikers on there for free.

Danny Webber

Mikael Forssell

Billy Paynter

Now Danny Webber could be a positive signing as he has the speed that we need but also the footballing skills to go with it. Not sure why he never really got a chance at Leeds can remember he was highly rated at Watford.

Archived