Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but you can tell that there going to be good and class players, we dont want anymore money wasted on lower league

How much money has been wasted on lower league players by NC?

Alternatively, how much profit would we make on some of our lower league players, if we chose to sell them?

I would imagine the second amount is higher.

How much money has been wasted on lower league players by NC?

Alternatively, how much profit would we make on some of our lower league players, if we chose to sell them?

I would imagine the second amount is higher.

I mean there is no point in spending, say 2 million on loads of cheap players that are 300k - 400k like we have been doing, when we should just spend 1.5 of that on a new striker and the 500k that you have left get cover where we need it

So you are saying we should have kept Connolly and not bought Brayford. We should have kept Sterkovski and not bought Cywka. Kept Davis and not bought Barker. Kept Savage and not bought Bailey. Kept Teale and not bought Ben Davies. Meanwhile we could have bought Waghorn and not Maguire.

I'm surprised you haven't got a manager's job yet.

Billy Kee was highly rated at fester but for some reason never got the chance, him smashing league two is no surprise to me I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him.

If you can look up his academy records as well you'll see his goal scoring record is no flash in the pan

I mean there is no point in spending, say 2 million on loads of cheap players that are 300k - 400k like we have been doing, when we should just spend 1.5 of that on a new striker and the 500k that you have left get cover where we need it

Like Brayford and Bailey, you mean?

Yes, okay, sometimes your gambles on players go right, but we just need a proven scorer, thats where im coming from, we wont win nothing if we carry on spending the odd 300k on players, at this day and age you will not get a proven championship goal scorer for less than a million

Yes, okay, sometimes your gambles on players go right, but we just need a proven scorer, thats where im coming from, we wont win nothing if we carry on spending the odd 300k on players, at this day and age you will not get a proven championship goal scorer for less than a million

I think the "proven championship goal scorer" is a myth, strikers have 1 or 2 good seasons in this division and they either get promoted or brought. There will always be an example that goes against this, at the moment it is Billy Sharp.

i would not mind if put a bid in for rob wallace from burnly we have not really got a free kick takers, as for me ben davies does not cut it here i rather have rob wallace than ben davies he take a odd good free kick or a corner but most of the time, he hits them to long to short or soft and **** meaning easy for players to read.

i would not mind if put a bid in for rob wallace from burnly we have not really got a free kick takers, as for me ben davies does not cut it here i rather have rob wallace than ben davies he take a odd good free kick or a corner but most of the time, he hits them to long to short or soft and **** meaning easy for players to read.

Do you reckon, B4? I think Davies' delivery is getting better and better, and he seems to be adding more to the team now too, apart from set pieces.

Wallace is a good player though.

we for me he does not do enough on the whole and waste of space, i would not have signed him what so ever, and if we had a bid in for 250k for ben davies i would take it and use it to buy a better player than him, and thats not hard to do.

And that, youth, is fair play!

no there not for me he is getting worse putting them in the wrong areas and even when does get one on target it is to easy for the keeper to save i think if anyone wants him january i say we get rid of him, and sign rob wallace, we hits the target more often than not.

no there not for me he is getting worse putting them in the wrong areas and even when does get one on target it is to easy for the keeper to save i think if anyone wants him january i say we get rid of him, and sign rob wallace, we hits the target more often than not.

Waste of space?

I don't think anyone who's 2nd in the assists table is a waste of space.

Archived