Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

matt tubbs

impressed me for crawley.

just noticed he's scored 44 goals this season.......kinell!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possiable player in Hugo Colace

Argentinian midfielder Hugo Colace has had his Barnsley contract terminated by mutual consent.

Colace: Becomes a free agent

The 27-year-old had one year left on his deal with the Tykes, having only signed a new two-year extension in July 2010.

However, a loss of form saw the former Newell's Old Boys player drop down manager Mark Robins' pecking order.

Colace, who scored 9 goals in 108 appearances for Barnsley, was made available for a loan earlier in the season, but failed to attract any interest.

I know derby have not been linked with him, but i think he got a hatrick when barnslay won us at pp, but i think he could be the type of player that could create something out of nrothing, and he wages will not be a probleam eathier and is on a free now as well.

does anyone else think he could be a decent sigining for us.

Would love us to be in for Jack Hobbs! Hull facing some competition from other championship clubs. Hope we are one of them.

Another gem that has been lost under new management at Leicester, I would like to think we're in for him, but all the interest will push his wage demands up!

Michael Brown has been released by Portsmouth today.

I remeber him being abit of a dirty bugger when we played them at Pride Park earlier in the season.

I think he would be a good replacement and leader for Sav. Not sure how much he would want though?

Vladimir weiss also at man city (been on loan at Rangers) would be quality in the championship and could probably play in 4231 as attacking midfielder behind striker or as a winger. Not sure how long or how much his city contract is but would inject much needed pace and spark to our team.

Agreed Weiss and Johnson on loan from Man City, they would be great signings for us. Johnson in one of the 2 of the 4-2-3-1 and Weiss in centre of the 3. Would add much needed quality and they are viable options.

Archived