Derby County v Watford

uttoxram75

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 to Derby. Savies, then Theo, then Tyson. 53 erms in Clough's post match interview, 54 Watford fans, but they'll still make double the noise we'll make. Gareth Robets to get some stick for every mistake he makes, Shaun Barker to misplace several passes. The guy sitting behind me to make a stupid unfunny joke about the ref wearing a watford top under his shirt. Colin Bloomfield will be dull, the weather will be nice. MOTM will be Bryson.

That's all going to happen on Saturday plus much much more so get yourselves down to Pride Park Stadium and you'll be in for a treat.

Won't be going to this one, off to Coventry to see the missus. I'm going to say 6-0, three fluked Roberts crosses, one rebounding off Tyson's arse from a corner, a streaker to score the fifth, and Nigel to fancy his chances, run onto the field and smash a 30-yard screamer to make it 6.

Oh, sorry, just woken up. 3-1. Barks, Hendrick and Theo.

I'm going for 3-2.

We'll start off like a house on fire, go 2 up in a blistering first half only to ease off and let Watford back in. They'll crack in a couple of goals and draw level on the hour mark. Just as they have the initiative the SE will drown out the moaners and the ground will echo to "We are Derby, We are Derby, Super Derby....". The players will respond, Wave after wave of attacks will push Watford back until Theo pokes in an 88th minute winner after an almighty goalmouth scramble. Jake will come on to switch the lights off and lock up - job done. 3 points and the scene set to smash the gumps to kingdom come on Tuesday.

Savies to score first btw.

3-1 derby Savies to score 1st

Kinell never seen such optimism...........3-1 Rams win.....Savies......Att; 24569. 13 deg cent, light cloud (cumulus nimbus) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Snap.......stick or twist.....? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Archived