Radio Stations

swansea ram

Does anyone listen to the radio for music anymore, or do they listen to music through their ipods etc only.

Personally i only listen to it on the computer.

Found a good station out of Canada that plays only 70s music, (i know showing my age) but there are no stupid adverts that usually take up 20mins out of every hour they play.

Although i do like Biffy Clyro, just bought 2 CDs last week.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone listen to the radio for music anymore, or do they listen to music through their ipods etc only.

Found a good station out of Canada that plays only 70s music, (i know showing my age) but there are no stupid adverts that usually take up 20mins out of every hour they play.

Ilisten to Capital Derby or BBC derby on my IPhone even though I live in southport as I keep forgetting to download new music on to it

I liked radio 1 until Jo Whiley left. I know she's on radio 2 now but i won't listen to it.

I HATE anybody who listens to capital. That radio station makes me so angry.

If i had to listen to radio it would be NME radio. Otherwise my ipod does the trick.

Might try the canada one mate. Where can i find it?

Love the 70's, just cos it reminds me of the youth club days, discovering girls, hanging around, no responsibilities, oh, and Derby County being the best team in England... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Radio 2 at work. Radio Derby on matchdays, BRMB if i'm driving (and can receive), Radio 1, or some weird CD

somehow appears if ive got my sons in the car (strange that),

Capital is where Ram FM used to be I think.

Oh, and considering how close Radio Derby is, the reception is absolute garbage..

First thing I do on a morning is put RD on, Phil Trows breakfast show has some great debates happening. When we go home for a visit and get within range I still listen to Radio Hallam based in Sheffield.

I don't listen to Radio 1 because it's absolute garbage. The last time I listened to that Bruno Brookes was still doing the Top 40 and that's years ago. Anyone remember him?

Might try the canada one mate. Where can i find it?

Love the 70's, just cos it reminds me of the youth club days, discovering girls, hanging around, no responsibilities, oh, and Derby County being the best team in England... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

The lynx radio network.

It gives a list of 60s, 70s & 80s stations to listen to.

I'm playing it through media player.

There are other options on there, but this one work very well.

I just put it on, and it plays all day.

Or you can try kirk fm.

Or if you want even more choice of stations then just go through internet radio on msn, and even more stations will come up.

Archived