Celtic or Rangers?

Leicester Ram

^^ That won't happen. The whole threat of administration is a bargaining chip that the club are using against the HMRC case. If the club collapses then HMRC gets nothing. They'll use this threat to negotiate down how much they end up having to pay.

News now updated to confirm that Rangers would face an automatic 10 point deduction, which would keep them in second. Of course the SFA could decide to impose an additional points deduction or fine if it sees fit.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously how can any of you say Celtic? Have you not seen their scummy IRA chanting fans? They are worse than a Liverpool/Leeds hybrid!

Would it be fair to say that all Forest fans throw piss and gob on away fans and have 12 toes?

Would it be fair to say that all Forest fans throw piss and gob on away fans and have 12 toes?

No, but we dont sing songs about a terrorist group that has claimed many British lives. Or hold up huge banners stating they refuse to have a Poppy attached to their shirts.

Back in your box.

Seriously how can any of you say Celtic? Have you not seen their scummy IRA chanting fans? They are worse than a Liverpool/Leeds hybrid!

Again they are both as bad as each other. rangers sing nationalist songs. It's not just about religion it's all about northern Ireland stuff. Both sides are as bad as each other and If anyone thinks otherwise they are off there head

No, but we dont sing songs about a terrorist group that has claimed many British lives. Or hold up huge banners stating they refuse to have a Poppy attached to their shirts.

Back in your box.

Back out my box.

It's still not ALL Celtic fans

I never said it was all, a big portion though. If I found out there was a large Al-Qaeda supporting portion of Forest fans who went to the City Ground it would seriously make me question my commitment to the club.

youve not heard then...

And if I saw someone holding up a huge banner saying 'no bloodstained poppies on our shirt' I'd rip the ******* thing to pieces. Or start wading into whoever was holding it.

Alot of people holding a banner big enough to gulf several rows Daveo?

1 corner of Celtic Park, was there similar banners anywhere else in the ground?

some of the Celtic songs are merely in response to the Rangers songs about killing Irishmen......tit for tat....Aberdeen have the best idea, when they play either club they used to sing....."wrong fookin country, you're in the wrong fookin country"

Archived