Celtic or Rangers?

Leicester Ram

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to like Celtic as a team, don't like either of the current managers, and I think that the SFA should do more to keep religon away from football. So I don't follow them, have no interest in them and as long as they don't end up in our league they can carry on killing each other up north.

Dundee were the last Scottish side to go into Admin a few years ago. At that point the SFA tried to set an example by handing them a 25 point penalty.

I'd imagine a points deduction will be levelled against Rangers as well. They probably figure that now's as good a time as any to incur it. They won't catch Celtic this year, and they're 17 points ahead of Hearts, so even if they got penalised more points than that they'd probably be confident of still overhauling Hearts for second spot.

Dundee were the last Scottish side to go into Admin a few years ago. At that point the SFA tried to set an example by handing them a 25 point penalty.

I'd imagine a points deduction will be levelled against Rangers as well. They probably figure that now's as good a time as any to incur it. They won't catch Celtic this year, and they're 17 points ahead of Hearts, so even if they got penalised more points than that they'd probably be confident of still overhauling Hearts for second spot.

What a travesty that would be 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Would be similar to when Leeds tried to screw the system by going into admin the moment it became clear that they were going down anyway.

Luckily the FL saw sense and deducted them points again the following season. Interesting to see if the SFA take a similar approach with Rangers.

Archived