Barnsley v Derby County

ladyram

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he really playing Hendrick out on the right? Another bizarro move if true as that would leave what Bryson (run around everywhere) and Carroll (don't know everyones name yet) in the middle providing no protection to the defence. One of bailey or hendrick has to sit in front of the back four or you end up 3-0 down after 1/2 an hour to the mighty Barnsley!

Something popped up last minute editing in me unable to go!!!!

Was gutted as not been away as much this season,

Bloody fuming at the performance and result but chuffed to bits I couldn't make it, even more chuffed I only bought a student ticket for £13

Bloody fuming at the performance and result but chuffed to bits I couldn't make it, even more chuffed I only bought a student ticket for £13

King hell I didnt see this coming.... We battered Barsnley at Pride Park no idea how they got a draw.

Maybe Clough should have left alone, not fiddle with the winning team.

Sounds to me like we need a big presence in midfield that can tackle and brake up play. Wish we had someone to do that. Tbf our performances haven't been convincing attacking wise we only have ward and if he's having a mere then we have nothin.

Archived