Barnsley v Derby County

ladyram

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think this could be a tricky one, Barnsley tend to blow hot and cold but when they're on form they look a good team!

I think we'll lose this game, don't know why.. don't have a good feeling about Barnsley on a Tuesday night!

1-0 Barnsley..

First goal scorer Michael Tonge

Well of course I want bragging rights over half me family who follow the Tykes so I want a 0 - 2 convincing victory.

Ambitious is right though - when they're on form you can get hammered off the pitch but sometimes they can be the ones on the end of a sound thrashing. Saying that - we're not looking bad with recent form so I think we have a slight edge (wish it was being played at home though).

Anyways, only time will tell......Have a great time all you travelling rams, come back with the points! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> And I want to hear you all singing on the radio so make it nice and loud!

Ward to score both.

Barnsley 3 - 0 Derby

Tired after Stoke and minds on Florist, Bris comes in pants and says "I told you so"

God I hope not as Bris would revel in this as he stated that Barnsley would finish above us as they were the better side. I don't think we have beaten them over recent years but going to stick my neck out and say 4-1 Derby.

Barker (corner), Ward and Tyson (2)

God I hope not as Bris would revel in this as he stated that Barnsley would finish above us as they were the better side. I don't think we have beaten them over recent years but going to stick my neck out and say 4-1 Derby.

Barker (corner), Ward and Tyson (2)

Then again didnt he say we would lose to Leeds and West Ham??? Perhaps he can be wrong???

Archived