Derby vs Leicester Groupon deal

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should mean this will be a sell out, however thought we wasn't allowed to do this again because of restrictions on deals? anywho, I'm sure some fans will moan but at least we'll get a lively game, playing our boring 'east midland' rivals...
your allowed four, and this is the forth

Absolute load of ******** this is!!! People pay massive amount in a big lump to have a season ticket and the big games like forest and Leeds and west ham and Leicester should NOT be cheaper games!!

Yeah games like millwall, donny, bristol that are not very big are all good and well but for the last few seasons Leicester has been a cat A game and now because DERBY COUNTY F.C have once again sold there loyal game attending fans out to bskyb for this game by changing it to a inconvenient Thursday from a Saturday 3pm they now go and sell the tickets for a frigging rennet each!!!

Tom glick, gse, sky sports (ruiners of football) and groupon can kiss my Lilly white arse!!!

Absolutely disgusted

Absolute load of ******** this is!!! People pay massive amount in a big lump to have a season ticket and the big games like forest and Leeds and west ham and Leicester should NOT be cheaper games!!

Yeah games like millwall, donny, bristol that are not very big are all good and well but for the last few seasons Leicester has been a cat A game and now because DERBY COUNTY F.C have once again sold there loyal game attending fans out to bskyb for this game by changing it to a inconvenient Thursday from a Saturday 3pm they now go and sell the tickets for a frigging rennet each!!!

Tom glick, gse, sky sports (ruiners of football) and groupon can kiss my Lilly white arse!!!

Absolutely disgusted

What he said...

Bad enough being on a frickin Thursday, messin everyone about, without the added insult of cheap tickets.

Why? These are only a few games that is cheaper than my season ticket, if someone comes up to me at the end of the season and says they have been to every game though Groupon deals etc for less than 355 quid I would be pissed off, but there won't so don't care about these deals. I take the game is on TV

I would like to see season ticket holders boycotting this match.I am disgusted that someone can pick a game and pay less for a ticket than a season ticket holder. If youre going to do offers,do them for cup games,this stinks.It is bad enough its on a thursday night.

Im going to watch at home.

Well,sorry to you season ticket holders but,I for one can only afford these types of deals.

I can finally take my lad to a game that won't skint me for the month.

Surley you can see that we're not all minted and can spend hundreds on a season ticket.

Well,sorry to you season ticket holders but,I for one can only afford these types of deals.

I can finally take my lad to a game that won't skint me for the month.

Surley you can see that we're not all minted and can spend hundreds on a season ticket.

Fair point Rezner.....

Archived