Giant Flag at Pride Park

therams69

Don't mind me, I'm just bumping the thread up to keep it in the public domain.

Thanks for your support Boycie....

If and when I can reveal where we are I will. It wouldnt be fair for me to comment on a messageboard when I know this thread is being watched.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your support Boycie....

If and when I can reveal where we are I will. It wouldnt be fair for me to comment on a messageboard when I know this thread is being watched.

I'm glad to hear this thread is watched. Might mean that eventually we, the fans do really matter. At least a little.

Well, if it is being watched, they'll have read everyone's thoughts on the matter and realise how important this is to Nick, the lads and all us as fans.

Lets hope this has a positive outcome.

Right off to the game for the Derby Under 18's.,

I will be making a further statement at some point tomorrow.

Nothing has changed though as we speak.

Will you be releasing it through your spokesman, and will the news be in attendance? They should be Nick, your'e a big deal. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

You'd think it wouldn't u!!!

Get arrested at Barnsley for assaulting a steward even though we were a foot apart at all times, go to court 3 times with it only for it to come out that I did no wrong yet get non of this yet someone calls nick a ******** and hell breaks loose!!

Just bang st nick up n throw the key away, let the big boys play with him

If anyone from derby county fc is watching this, you can watch all you bloody well want. We pay your wages, We keep the club running, We are the only entity that keeps this club going, without us you would be in the dole queue. We believe your treatment of a loyal dedicated fan is disgusting and we don't approve.

Archived