Derby County v Coventry City

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely not.

No I think we scored against Palace in the 75th min too. Not likley to score in the 90th min when our tactic is to bring on Jake Buxton for a striker.

Fielding 9 - Nothing 'iffy' at all. Came out and catched everything and made a great save from a free kick that i thought was in!

Brayford 7 - Average, did what he had to do when called upon but didn't seem that interest imo.

Shackell 8 - Played well against Platt, who is massive! Few dodgy headers but generally pretty decent.

Barker 9 - My MOTM, kept talking to the players when we weren't playing well in the first 45, and made sure heads didn't drop.

Roberts 7 - Few decent tackles, gave the ball away a bit to often, but had a hard job with marking McSheffrey but did OK.

Green 7 - Did what he had to do.

Bryson 7 - Full of energy and breaking up play, set up Ball's goal

Bailey 8 - Seems to have hit the gym and knocks players off the ball a bit, his composure on the ball is fantastic as well.

Ward 8 - Not his most attacking performance, maybe because he had to be careful that Roberts didn't get left alone with McSheffrey but did well down the left and took a great freekick.

Ball 7 - Scored, but i thought he was poor today, gave the ball away, and didn't hold it up particularly well. Didn't 'bully' defenders either.

Robinson 6 - Stretched the game, but like Ball didn't do enough to hold it up, and didn't have an attempt on target that I can recall. Prefer Tyson or Davies and for him to be bought on in the last 15 minutes when the defense is tired. Would be good to bring both him and Bennett (on the wing) to really make the defenders think.

it would be nice if we played well just once this season.

and by that... i mean playing well with the ball and going forward.!

EVERY TEAM WE play looks better and more comfortable on the ball than we do.

the run we are on at the moment plus the early season one, relied on us keeping a clean sheet and nicking a goal.

would be nice if we could actually show signs of some expansive play once in a while.

oh and nigel please get some loans in, if only for the bench.

With tyson CURRENTLY out, we have literally no one on the bench capable of changing it!

Agree with Random - Wardy (for me) not quite firing on all cylinders today. He was very good, don't get me wrong - but he has been better. He put a great ball into the box but Bailey had stopped running so it was wasted.

Barker yes, was straight in when he got the chance, no messing about so I think he deserved MOM.

Archived