Steven Davies - Winger or Striker?

DCFC_17

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Striker 110%. If he doesn't have his injury issues, he gets a goal per game ratio about 1 in 3. So if he was actually fit for the whole season (in his dreams) he'd get 16 goals 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> not bad 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

he used to be much quicker of the mark, but i think he has a great left foot, so he would be ideal for cutting inside from Right attacking mid, he's not strong enough to play up-front and do the job Callium does. Cant head much either. Be nteresting to see what happens when he comes back though.

he used to be much quicker of the mark, but i think he has a great left foot, so he would be ideal for cutting inside from Right attacking mid, he's not strong enough to play up-front and do the job Callium does. Cant head much either. Be nteresting to see what happens when he comes back though.

Yes - perhaps not as a winger but right side of midfield.

he's a gifted player but there is no way he is anywhere near physical enough imo.

perhaps he's the sort of striker who plays off a target man, rather than being the target man.

He used to be a winger, he's just too bulky now for it though.

He'll never be a targetman and I don't like it when we play as if he is. The moment he has his back to goal, he's useless. I don't think Clough does see him as one though, in a fully fit squad - number 7 is a very odd squad number for a targetman.

I'd love to see him play with Callum Ball.

I think he'd be good in an attacking three behind the striker. So an attacking mid/striker/winger, however you look at that.

Yeah, he'd suit a 4231 in the 3 like?

Snodgrass, Davies, Ward

.................Rhodes.............

Next season?

Archived