Hull City v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put the boot on the other foot

From what I heard from the phone in as we were coming away from the ground they were very disappointed with their display. I agree with what most of them said too, they still could be playing now and still not have scored. I can't believe they had 16 shots, 1 of them was to worry about, can't recall the other 15.

Scruffy game of football where neither team excelled in any area bar our back 5. Typical smash and grab, nice to see us play like that but still be capable of getting the points.

Leeds followed by West Ham then Hull 48hrs after. What a run of games that is.

After the efforts against Leeds and WHU thought we would do well to get a point against Hull who don't conceede a lot. I don't care how they did it today but they got the result they had to grind it out.

Look at Sunderland shows you don't need to dominate a game to win as long as you don't give up. This is the big difference this year games against Hull, Watford etc would have been defeats last year. This year is not the case.

Well done lads got the result any which way you could, keep it going.

Bet they are knackered after this last week.

just got back from watching the worst game of football ive seen for years.it was bloody awful. good result though and a good day out too.the kc stadium had no atmosphere at all,the hull fans didnt sing anything,

what was the goal like?

and did you stay warm?

i'll keep on taking a scrappy performance and 3 points all the way to the prem , we won , happy times are back ramsfans

I really wouldn't, the last time we got to the PL off the back of scrappy wins and poor performances we broke all kinds of records and finished on 11 points.

Now we're safe from relegation I'd rather Clough drill into his players now the type of performances that will have us in good shape for next season.. 9th place with a negative GD is very rare and shows we have big improvements to be made

Had a good day yesterday. As Dangerous says, not the best of games but enjoyed the day. Derby fans in good voice but at times, it was deadly silent which was quite eerie.

We got there in plenty of time, parked next to the stadium in what I would say was the biggest car park I'd ever seen,lol. The pub we went in wasn't doing food, so we had to search round for a chippy. Inside the stadium was ok - the ladies toilets were plentiful and clean and the beer was the usual standard. A shelf round the concourse to put your pint on would have been helpful.

There seemed to be a bit of a ruck with the Stewards at times, don't know what about, they seemed to let them that wanted, stand up and I noticed the Hull fans on the left were all standing. The flag came out and was the right way round ( 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ). All in all a good day - not a pretty game but the right result.

Listening to their phone in on the way home, many of the callers said we were a poor side and they played much better football, which was true to a certain extent. I think it was a typical away performance, well defended and snatched a winner. Hope they've got a well deserved couple of days off now.

Just a quick one on the Ward and Ball songs - do you think they should be the other way round?

Smash and grab, that's what you call it.

I listened to the home fans phone in too, they all want Billy Sharp as well. I think they are as skint as us tbh.

We had 3 bets on with the club bookie. First scorers ward or Theo, final score 2-0. Theo won us £7! On a quid bet.

Stick that up your jumpers McSilks and Bris!

Smash and grab, that's what you call it.

I listened to the home fans phone in too, they all want Billy Sharp as well. I think they are as skint as us tbh.

We had 3 bets on with the club bookie. First scorers ward or Theo, final score 2-0. Theo won us £7! On a quid bet.

Stick that up your jumpers McSilks and Bris!

Tis the devils work I tell ye......... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

We were going to text in and say 'Have you ever thought of someone like, say, Billy Sharpe?'

The bloody radio bloke said his name every 5 minutes, he had a bigger spoon than our Colin.

Archived