Hull City v Derby County

Boycie

Tbf, it is a new stadium, but it looked full, only 20 k in the ground. Their fans made little of no noise, we had our happy drunk on our Side of the away end, did you see him? Jumping up and down with his arms going every where.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that why some were jumping up and down - left of the goal? I was at the other side, we did wonder why everyone kept doing that. haha.

We were infront of the police box thing like an air traffic controllers box - they had binoculars out at one point, everyone was singing 'paedo, paedo' - even some of the stewards were laughing at that.

Smash and grab, that's what you call it.

I listened to the home fans phone in too, they all want Billy Sharp as well. I think they are as skint as us tbh.

We had 3 bets on with the club bookie. First scorers ward or Theo, final score 2-0. Theo won us £7! On a quid bet.

Stick that up your jumpers McSilks and Bris!

Betting is for losers.

Is that why some were jumping up and down - left of the goal? I was at the other side, we did wonder why everyone kept doing that. haha.

We were infront of the police box thing like an air traffic controllers box - they had binoculars out at one point, everyone was singing 'paedo, paedo' - even some of the stewards were laughing at that.

He was in the same pub as me before the game,he didnt seem drunk.He sits in front of us at Pride park.He gets easily excited,and is always jumping up and down.

It was funny yesterday when people were mimicking him

We followed a hull man and wife who were arguing on the road bridge, he threatened to throw her off the side, they were going hammer and tongues, but seemed to quieten down walking past the police van.

Derbys win nearly ended in a murder, it was that shocking to be beaten by Us.

We were poor. But the team knows that. It came at the end of a tough week where we beat both Media Uniteds.

I thought we deserved a point at least away at Boro, Ipswich. And deserved 3 at Palace. So this result is sort of kinda deserved. Although it's as harsh on Hull.

I'm just glad/relieved that Barker and Metgod both agreed we were poor rather than call it the sort of display we need to repeat each week.

Although Metgod kept talking about "not losing" a bit too much for me. Like we played Man City. Derby still worry me with that mentality.

Derby County Last season:

August -4pts

September - 7pts

October - 10pts

November - 9pts

December - 0pts

January - 4pts

February - 5pts

March - 5pts

April - 5pts

May - 0 pts

Derby County this season:

August - 12pts

September - 7pts

October - 5pts

November - 0pts

December - 10pts

January - 3pts(so far)

February

March

April

May

Our seasons are going completely opposite, our bad start last season, with a slow incline into greatness to this season our great start with a slow incline into shitness...

HOWEVER if things carry on like this, going in the opposite direction, we'll be well on for promotion! As last season we never got out of that rut! and we might never go **** again this season.. might not anyway 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Derby County Last season:

August -4pts

September - 7pts

October - 10pts

November - 9pts

December - 0pts

January - 4pts

February - 5pts

March - 5pts

April - 5pts

May - 0 pts

Derby County this season:

August - 12pts

September - 7pts

October - 5pts

November - 0pts

December - 10pts

January - 3pts(so far)

February

March

April

May

Our seasons are going completely opposite, our bad start last season, with a slow incline into greatness to this season our great start with a slow incline into shitness...

HOWEVER if things carry on like this, going in the opposite direction, we'll be well on for promotion! As last season we never got out of that rut! and we might never go **** again this season.. might not anyway 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

No games in May this season 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived