Glory Glory ianm's Manure

ianm

how many have I liked? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

yeah, probably not many,[size=2]you wristslashing moaner, [/size][size=2][size=3][size=4]but thanks anyway. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.[/size][/size][/size] [size=2][size=3][size=4] [/size][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=3][size=4].[/size][/size][/size]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greater Manchester is a county like Derbyshire, Police forces are split into counties if you live in Chesterfield you pay Derbyshire Police if you live in Stockport you pay Greater Manchester Police, it is exactly the same set up.

Yes, I get that bit. And although Stockport does indeed have it's own council and all the rest of it, they do still work together with GMBC and the GMP on many things. Which proves your original statement of "Stockport has nothing to do with Manchester" wrong.

yeah, probably not many,[size=2]you wristslashing moaner, [/size][size=2][size=3][size=4]but thanks anyway. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.[/size][/size][/size] [size=2][size=3][size=4] [/size][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=3][size=4].[/size][/size][/size]

I am not a wrist slashing moaner, I am a realist. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

man united are nicknamed manure for a reason, they represented everything wrong with football and still do. Fickle fans who are everywhere, big spending, a football club having stocks and numerous other problems.

Again you are wrong United are the best run club in the country and have been for years. They make profit year on year and rarely have punched their real weight in the transfer market, other clubs like Spurs have followed their lead. They do it right it is 99% of other clubs who do it wrong.

If the fans are so fickle how come they had the highest gates in the country when they were crap and it was Liverpool who were the boss team. Yes plenty of plastics have jumped on the bandwaggon in the SKY years but I see as many kids wearing Liverpool colours as I do United wherever you go. So again I hope you have learned something.

Again you are wrong United are the best run club in the country and have been for years. They make profit year on year and rarely have punched their real weight in the transfer market, other clubs like Spurs have followed their lead. They do it right it is 99% of other clubs who do it wrong.

If the fans are so fickle how come they had the highest gates in the country when they were crap and it was Liverpool who were the boss team. Yes plenty of plastics have jumped on the bandwaggon in the SKY years but I see as many kids wearing Liverpool colours as I do United wherever you go. So again I hope you have learned something.

How much do they owe the Glazer brothers???

I'm sure Ianm will correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Manure make a huge loss of £83.6 million loss last year? The parent company made an even bigger loss?

WE HATE MAN U AND WE HATE MAN U

WE ARE THE MAN U HATERS...............

No idea? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

te he......mmmmwwwaaahhhhaaaa 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Yes, I get that bit. And although Stockport does indeed have it's own council and all the rest of it, they do still work together with GMBC and the GMP on many things. Which proves your original statement of "Stockport has nothing to do with Manchester" wrong.

It's a different place it's like Rotherham to Sheffield they join on to one another but see themselves as different towns of course administratively there are crossovers but that was not my point.

Soz mate, you are wrong.

Manure paid £30m for an 18 year old from Everton. They paid £30m for a centre half from Leeds. They offered their top player £250k per week to stay because their rivals offered him £200k. He stayed, because of the money.

again what a joke, Man United are broke. While they will never go under because there are too many billionaires who like them, they are up to their eyeballs in debt. The Glazers are broke as is the club, to say it is well run, is like saying North Korea is a utopia. It's a dream,a vision, but ultimately not reality. They have spent big in the past, remember veron, forlan, Rooney and ferdinand for instance. Please provide statistics for your claim they had the biggest gates in the country when crap. I see many more united shirts than Liverpool even if they are also detestable.

Manure's parent company made a loss of £100m last year. The year before they made a £21m profit - but only after selling Ronaldo for £80m ......... Selling to pay debts.

[url=http://www.insideworldfootball.biz/premierleague/41-news/8959-manchester-united-make-multi-million-pound-loss]http://www.insidewor...lion-pound-loss

(null)

They make a Trading Profit every accounting period it's the interest on the loans taken out by the Glazers used to buy the club, which should never have been allowed to happen that turn these profits into losses. These interest payments are the reason why United can't punch their weight in the transfer market.

the fact that some of the debt which the Glazers have acquired shows that Manchester United isn't run brilliantly with that much debt. While they may make a profit except the debt, and the interest it means there are serious problems with united. E.g not a very well run club, with the debt and them making a loss with that you could argue that if manchester united were a company, not a football club then technically they are close to being insolvent.

Soz mate, you are wrong.

Manure paid £30m for an 18 year old from Everton. They paid £30m for a centre half from Leeds. They offered their top player £250k per week to stay because their rivals offered him £200k. He stayed, because of the money.

City have spent more money in the last 2 years than United have in 25 years of Ferguson. They have paid big transfer fees but their income has dwarfed every club in the world until Real Madrid have caught up in the last few years and they have never really gone out and broke the bank, apart from the time in the pre SKY years when he brought Pallister, Ince Webb and co and nearly went down.

the fact that some of the debt which the Glazers have acquired shows that Manchester United isn't run brilliantly with that much debt. While they may make a profit except the debt, and the interest it means there are serious problems with united. E.g not a very well run club, with the debt and them making a loss with that you could argue that if manchester united were a company, not a football club then technically they are close to being insolvent.

I'm not going to argue because with that statement it's pretty clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not going to argue because with that statement it's pretty clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

your right, the Glazers aren't financially troubled despite quite a few of their malls closing up in the past couple of years and them securing loans partly against the clubs assets to secure ownership of the club,which now means the club is horribly in debt. Your also correct that manchester united don't have a debt problem, even though everyone else recognizes it...... obviously I don't know what insolvency means,even though the definition means that you can't meet your debt payments. I stated they are close to what is classified as insolvency because despite the sale of a 80 million pound player they only made a 21 million pound profit. That means that without that they would have been short of paying the debt interest payments, commonly called insolvency.

There are problems with united, when you have that much debt it is a problem. I have already stated they won't fail, but it is a problem for them.

Archived