Glory Glory ianm's Manure

ianm

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are now just making stuff up, manure just shade the number of fans maybe, but there are no surveys that show a 4-1 if so please do show.

Also is you were looking at fans who actually went to the game ie season ticket holders, you would see that city have a higher percentage from the centre of Manchester as opposed to manure who the majority of fans are glory hunters and never been to old Trafford.

Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, a Manchester United Fan from Manchester, and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a £50 note. Who gets it ?

A: The old drunk, of course; the other three are mythical creatures.

Q: What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs?

A: They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

I can assure you that United don't just shade the numbers in Manchester they overwhelmingly dominate. When I was a young lad living there they dominated then and they were *****. I will concede a larger proportion of the local based City fans go to the match but a lot of the local based United fans have sacked it because of the Glazer's and the astronomical cost of Old Trafford tickets.

Most of what you post is just juvenile ***** regurgitating steryotypical crap. I will continue to inform and educate.

I can assure you that United don't just shade the numbers in Manchester they overwhelmingly dominate. When I was a young lad living there they dominated then and they were *****. I will concede a larger proportion of the local based City fans go to the match but a lot of the local based United fans have sacked it because of the Glazer's and the astronomical cost of Old Trafford tickets.

Most of what you post is just juvenile ***** regurgitating steryotypical crap. I will continue to inform and educate.

We don't want to be informed and educated about them. This is a Derby County forum is it not? No one cares about United or City so just drop it

We don't want to be informed and educated about them. This is a Derby County forum is it not? No one cares about United or City so just drop it

Well they do or they wouldn't have posted juvenile nicknames or false statements or argued the point when put right. Derby County is boring, moribund, going nowhere, uninspiring this diversion is welcome to avoid the depression surely.

Well they do or they wouldn't have posted juvenile nicknames or false statements or argued the point when put right. Derby County is boring, moribund, going nowhere, uninspiring this diversion is welcome to avoid the depression surely.

Thats what being a loyal fan is all about, enduring the tough times. Im annoyed with Derby atm but im not going to jump ship and start following a premier league club.

Tbf Man United talk needs to be in the Football talk section.

This thread was a good way to let it all out. There should be small applause and a "thank you for sharing" after each post.

My name is Alpha. Thank you for listening.

Your informing us with no facts just typical ianm bullshit.

I'm telling you there are more United fans reside in Manchester than City I've given you some facts, i'll give you some more if you want.

City have never had a higher average attendance than United since 1939. In that period they have shared grounds, City have won the league, United have gone down, United won next to nothing for quarter of a century, the grounds until the mid-90's had similar capacity. All the evidence is there it can't be contradicted.

Also I have lived there for two long spells I know the place and it's people as well as I know Derby so if people come on here and peddle ***** I will correct them.

If because of this people question my credentials as a Derby fan then they are totally wrong as I will have attended more matches than most on here for sure, I have respect for the fans of both Manchester clubs as the passion for the clubs both have shown over the years have in my view in different ways been top drawer. By the same token in am no lover of Leeds United but these days their away support is second to nobody and I expect a good show on Boxing Day.

Also I have lived there for two long spells I know the place and it's people as well as I know Derby so if people come on here and peddle ***** I will correct them.

Sorry Ian, I stand corrected, after looking it up you are right, all the fans in canal street are true manure fans, I thought you were talking about the city of Manchester, not where u lived ;-)

Archived