Safe Standing Roadshow coming to Derby 10 Jan 2012

therams69

Hi all,

As many of you know I am very keen on the model of safe standing at football and following various previous topics I am pleased to announce that the Safe Standing Roadshow is coming to Derby for the fans.

The demo will be held at the Portland Hotel in Alvaston between 1800 and 2000 on Tuesday 10 January 2012. Please try and arrive for 1800 or as early as possible.

The guys from the safe standing roadshow will be bringing along an example rail for fans to sample and of course the whole point of this is for any questions to be asked which will be answered on the night.

I have already spoken to the Derby Telegraph and Radio Derby and they are keen to do a feature on the demo so should be in attendance.

Would be good to see as many fans as possible turn out and roadshows have already been held with various other fans clubs around the country which have been very popular and successful.

Please visit http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk for any further information or questions you would like answered before the event.

If you are keen or just want to know more about safe standing then please come and pop along. The law still needs to change but the more fans that want the change then the higher chance of it actually changing.

For those unsure on the location of the Portland Hotel it is around 10 minutes walking distance from Pride Park Stadium and about 5 minutes driving. Parking is limited around the area but a new superstore is opening across the road so sure you could park there. In addition there are plenty of side streets available.

Thanks

Nick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived