El Classico

Pudding Jack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A match up between the two best teams in the world both currently playing at the top of their form.

It will be a classic game with loads of goals. Real are on a record breaking run at the moment and will take all the beating.

3-2 for me to Madrid but I hope Barcelona take it.

The bookies have Madrid as only very narrow favourites despite being the home side.

A match up between the two best teams in the world both currently playing at the top of their form.

It will be a classic game with loads of goals. Real are on a record breaking run at the moment and will take all the beating.

I'm sorry mate, but years of watching football tells me that this has 0-0 written all over it now you've said that.

3-2 for me to Madrid but I hope Barcelona take it.

The bookies have Madrid as only very narrow favourites despite being the home side.

Barca haven't been playing to the best of their ability recently, i think they've got a lot more in them then what they're giving atm.

Trying to out-play Barca is suicide, even with the attacking options Madrid have.. Barca have also been poor away from home this season, 2 win 3 draws and 1 loss is terrible for their standards..

I see at as a 1-0 win for Real Madrid with a goal coming from a set-piece or something..

I expect Barca to have alot of possession, Messi to get fouled many times by Pepe, Busquets and Di Maria to dive, Mourinho to smirk at a dodgy decision, Ronaldo to blaze a freekick miles over and Casillas to go nuts at his defence at least twice.

For the first time I'm not excited by el classico.. A draw would be a good result for Real Madrid as they don't need to win, a draw would keep them 3points clear with a game in hand.. They won't attack very often.. Barca can't afford to lose, I just hope Pepe gives Dani Alves the freedom to get forward to stretch the game abit.

If Real Madrid win the title is theirs IMO

Archived