El Classico

Pudding Jack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from the pathetic diving and brawling, they both play such a brilliant game.

Usually it's down to Bris to blow the trumpet of the two Spanish sides 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> But seriously, when they play eachother like that it's a football fans wet dream! Both teams are just.... well, as close to perfect as possible?? The one touch stuff by Madrid was unreal at times.

Iniesta ripped Coentrao a new one today.. That's one way to destroy a Real Madrid career..Khedida hasn't been the same since he was tormented by Iniesta at the Nou Camp last season..

Frightening to have 3 players of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi's standard all in the same team..

Metioned it before, but this Barca team (well since Pep joined 2008/9 - Present) will still be talked about in 100+ years

Firmly written their name into the history books

watched the game this morning.As a Barca fan im chuffed to bits.Valdes is the luckiest keeper in the world to have a job there.He is average and cost a goal again.Ronaldo was poor again in a big match.Messi is im sure the most fouled player on the planet as well as being the best.On the whole a good game and the right result.

Thought the ref did well too

watched the game this morning.As a Barca fan im chuffed to bits.Valdes is the luckiest keeper in the world to have a job there.He is average and cost a goal again.Ronaldo was poor again in a big match.Messi is im sure the most fouled player on the planet as well as being the best.On the whole a good game and the right result.

Thought the ref did well too

he's average alright....and over there everyone knows he can be a liability but he's catalan...and they f*cking lap that up.... jeeezus they lap that up

he's average alright....and over there everyone knows he can be a liability but he's catalan...and they f*cking lap that up.... jeeezus they lap that up

Yeah they do,im not sure thats a bad thing though.Theyre fiercely proud of being Catalans,and they love it that so many Catalans are the backbone of the Spanish national side,(although they really want a Catalonian team,but that wont happen)

Yeah they do,im not sure thats a bad thing though.Theyre fiercely proud of being Catalans,and they love it that so many Catalans are the backbone of the Spanish national side,(although they really want a Catalonian team,but that wont happen)

i went to see catalonia play argentina a couple of years back.... i was living in and around barcalona for couple of years ...and the whole catalan thing is abit strange to me...i understand the **** they had to take back in the day....but they cant half be abit arien about it themselves thesedays...soaked in irony i find..... saying that ive some good catalan mates....but hey agree with that mostly.

Archived